Re: Inniss Charged

I think we've got off pretty lightly there, the guy clearly has had some issues, a bit of faith in him might not hurt.

He'll be back for 8th October, leaving potentially 20 matches (plus FA Cup) he could play in before the end of the January Transfer Window. I think "get rid" is a bit knee-jerk, we (Flynn) are pretty good at getting the best out of difficult players.

Corpaboy wrote:Send him back to Palace !! No good to us
Labs guilty twice with longer suspensions.
Disgusting thing to do but one rule for some?
Fella played twice and been very good.
Forget the Micky Mouse game albeit that's when this happened.
We need him back once ban been served.

From what i have seen of him. He looks very strong and will provide good ariel presence/threat in both boxes.

In Flynny we trust. If this was Labs or another 1st teamer we would stand by them so give him a chance to prove himself again. Plenty of league and cup games to become a County legend - for the right reasons :)

Exile 1976 wrote:However, had this been KMB or Marsh-Brown I’m sure a lot more of our fans would be calling for us to get rid of them
Both of them? :wink:

Tbf as most people are calling for that without him having been banned, I think that's a reasonable conclusion to draw.

SJG99 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:However, had this been KMB or Marsh-Brown I’m sure a lot more of our fans would be calling for us to get rid of them
Both of them? :wink:

Tbf as most people are calling for that without him having been banned, I think that's a reasonable conclusion to draw.

I only just realised I put that, it was meant to say ‘KMB or Azeez :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Of course because he is not up to it.
Inniss clearly is imo though.

Ah right, so if a player is good it’s ok to completely let the team down by biting someone then. However, if he isn’t very good then get rid

Hmm........ five matches isn't too bad. One straight red card for any player for a moment of madness or 'taking one for the team' would get a three game ban. I have to own up to thinking that I'm partially swayed in his favour by being impressed by his two league performances. That's a shameful way to think about it, I know :cry: . He's obviously walking a tightrope now, not just for this loan spell but his future as a professional footballer.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Of course because he is not up to it.
Inniss clearly is imo though.

Ah right, so if a player is good it’s ok to completely let the team down by biting someone then. However, if he isn’t very good then get rid
We are quite happy to see labs in the side after 2 biting bans and a 6 month suspension.
After thinking it over again the answer would be yes.
Flynny knows what happened and still played him last Saturday.
If he was useless like KMB has been its a good way to get a contract cancelled.
Inniss being on loan doesn't come into that equation.
By the way what a stupid thing for him to do though