Away match tickets

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

bedeck

Away match tickets

Postby bedeck » September 9th, 2019, 3:32 pm

Why have County stopped fans living away from Newport from buying tickets and having them posted out? Online sales are collection only forcing us to pay higher prices at the away ground.

Does telesales still work if so whats the number to ring?
no avatar
User

excessbee

Re: Away match tickets

Postby excessbee » September 9th, 2019, 3:57 pm

bedeck wrote:Why have County stopped fans living away from Newport from buying tickets and having them posted out? Online sales are collection only forcing us to pay higher prices at the away ground.

If you buy beforehand and collect on the day does that count as an on the day sale? I've only done that once (at Yeovil) and I don't think I paid a higher price.
no avatar
User

PerthDave

Postby PerthDave » September 9th, 2019, 4:02 pm

bedeck wrote:Why have County stopped fans living away from Newport from buying tickets and having them posted out? Online sales are collection only forcing us to pay higher prices at the away ground.

Alan - I've just ordered a 'posted out' ticket for the Swindon game (did the same for Gill and Camb plus all home games that I have attended) so not aware of any change in buying options ?

ta Dave
no avatar
User

bedeck

Postby bedeck » September 9th, 2019, 6:53 pm

Dave
What phone number did you have?
no avatar
User

PerthDave

Postby PerthDave » September 9th, 2019, 7:52 pm

bedeck wrote:Dave
What phone number did you have?

Just ordered online as usual. Swindon tcks will be posted 7 days b4 game.

rgds Dave