Re: Tuesday night v Exeter

Jeffries was the pick of the kids again,played RB first half then CRM second.May get some bench time as the season progresses.Watt did well against Westham at LB but not so good in CM,tonight in midfield but subbed at half time and was fairly quiet.Evans struggled against Westham but looked decent tonight with some nice touches,although I still think he is only about eleven with his fresh face looks and size.George did ok at RB but one horrible back pass straight out for a corner.Hillier didn't get into the game but not much chance with high balls into him.I agree about Marvel,he needs a loan out to Gloucester or somewhere to get some confidence.Can't see him being here next season,unless he improves.

DT1892 wrote:Does this mean we're out now? Good news if so, we can concentrate on the actual important competitions.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
County Exile wrote:Full time 2-0
Another £10K lost.
Have we ever won any games since this competition started?
Didn't we get past the group stage last season?
Lost every game last season :oops:
Did manage 1 win previous season.
Minimum so far excluding going into next round.

£80K possible
£10K achieved.
We beat Chelsea's kids and Plymouth last year and lost on penalties in the first knockout game.
Sorry it was the previous season we lost all 3.
So a possible £110 k achievable brought us just £30K.
Can we throw away £80K?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
larrywilkie wrote:Hi,

Me again (from Exeter!!).

For Tuesday nights match, does anybody know the set up for away supporters.

Are we in the Bisley Stand, and, if so, it is just pay on the night?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Larry
Ignore the idiots pal.
Pay on the night.
£5.
You will be in the normal away end of the Bisley.
Thanks for your £5 also coming all the way for a Micky Mouse competition.
Trying to bring some light heartedness into a conversation doesn't make someone an idiot.

I suggest you chill out you before you do yourself a mischief.
Yes you really answered the fellas question didn't you. :lol: :roll:
And you did? £7 same as last season

County Exile wrote:Useful run-out for some of the youth players but little else. We had more chances but their finishing was more clinical.

Nick Townsend's distribution poor and also dropped a couple of crosses.
Dom Jefferies at right back looks like he could be a decent player in time and George Nurse on the left had a reasonable game too.
Decent warm-up game for Ryan Innis and no biting.
On this performance can't see Ekpiteta breaking into the first team anytime soon.
Similarly, it may be just me, but from what I have seen of Maloney to date don't see him as a first team player.
Matty Dolan did ok, although a couple of loose passes. Think he took every corner and every attacking half free kick in the match.
Corey Whiteley put in plenty of effort but no end product.
A couple of the best chances fell to Tristan Abrahams and should have scored at least one of them. Again plenty of effort and we know he is capable of playing better.
Dominic Poleon was very lively, got into some good positions and put in a few decent passes for Abrahams.
Elis Watts - can't say I noticed him that much.
The 3 subs were all youth team players and none of them really got into the game.
Taylor Maloney hasn't impressed me at all - he's anonymous, doesn't get involved at all. Reminds me of Charlie Cooper last season - looks like a dud signing unfortunately.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
larrywilkie wrote:Hi,

Me again (from Exeter!!).

For Tuesday nights match, does anybody know the set up for away supporters.

Are we in the Bisley Stand, and, if so, it is just pay on the night?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Larry
Ignore the idiots pal.
Pay on the night.
£5.
You will be in the normal away end of the Bisley.
Thanks for your £5 also coming all the way for a Micky Mouse competition.
Trying to bring some light heartedness into a conversation doesn't make someone an idiot.

I suggest you chill out you before you do yourself a mischief.
Yes you really answered the fellas question didn't you. :lol: :roll:
And you did? £7 same as last season
Paid £5 for West Ham game.

DT1892 wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:£30k out of a potential £110k. Even more proof we should bin the whole competition off and tell the Premier League to do one.
It's an EFL competition.
With Premier League B teams.
So what? Half the Premier League sides aren't even picking their first choice age-limited reserve sides.