My Ambassadorial Duty

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

My Ambassadorial Duty

Postby mad norm » October 5th, 2019, 10:20 pm

As stated went to see Woking v Wrexham today proudly sporting. my County scarf.
Look of surprise by a couple of Wrexham fans in Sovereigns Pub! Nice chat with them having explained.Likewise in club bar met a few more and chatted ,one lived a stone's throw from a close relative.Smashing bunch and wished them well. On way to station a supporters coach passed... I waved my county scarf fully unfurled...unable to see their friendly waves as there was tinted glass in the windows :bounce:
no avatar
User

Coxy

Re: My Ambassadorial Duty

Postby Coxy » October 5th, 2019, 11:09 pm

The Wrexham line up looks sub standard to me for a promotion push. They've had stronger line ups in previous seasons and still failed. How did they play ?
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » October 5th, 2019, 11:30 pm

mad norm wrote: On way to station a supporters coach passed... I waved my county scarf fully unfurled...unable to see their friendly waves as there was tinted glass in the windows :bounce:

They were probably counting each other's fingers or getting over the news that elvis had died
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » October 5th, 2019, 11:38 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
mad norm wrote: On way to station a supporters coach passed... I waved my county scarf fully unfurled...unable to see their friendly waves as there was tinted glass in the windows :bounce:

They were probably counting each other's fingers or getting over the news that elvis had died

Gee you really have a problem don't you. :roll:
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » October 6th, 2019, 6:58 am

Coxy wrote:The Wrexham line up looks sub standard to me for a promotion push. They've had stronger line ups in previous seasons and still failed. How did they play ?

They were a bit short on technique at times but were better structured. Worth a point and tried to play positive football.
Last edited by mad norm on October 6th, 2019, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » October 6th, 2019, 7:54 am

UPTHEPORT wrote:

:grin: