Re: MOM Crawley

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:Sheehan by a County mile ! Best player on the pitch

I really don't get the "love in" for Innis ? He's a big lad , so he SHOULD be winning everything in the air ??? In fact , over the last 2 games , I'd say he hasn't won ENOUGH in the air .

I really hope our main tactic for the rest of the season isn't going to be to just launch it long and high to him at every opportunity ?

With the ball at his feet , he looks a liability to me ?
Specsavers for you sunshine
Won everything tonight and the headers are a mile harder than anybody else on the field.

Immense performance.
Give it a rest! Someone has a different view than you Mr multiple personalities

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:Sheehan by a County mile ! Best player on the pitch

I really don't get the "love in" for Innis ? He's a big lad , so he SHOULD be winning everything in the air ??? In fact , over the last 2 games , I'd say he hasn't won ENOUGH in the air .

I really hope our main tactic for the rest of the season isn't going to be to just launch it long and high to him at every opportunity ?

With the ball at his feet , he looks a liability to me ?
Specsavers for you sunshine
Won everything tonight and the headers are a mile harder than anybody else on the field.

Immense performance.
Give it a rest! Someone has a different view than you Mr multiple personalities
Likewise,
You annoy me on here and likewise I clearly annoy you.
That's a forum
Try reading what the other contributors on here are stating about Inniss last night.
Telling Corpa to go to Specsavers is a bit of fun.

ps Happy to take your Padraig vote as I am sure its 100% genuine.

Should of put a few :lol: :lol: :lol: after the Specsavers comment for you though

Lighten up eh :roll:

johnny1972 wrote:Inniss for me looks a quality player, as for looking a liability on the floor you must watch a different game to me.
So when he called out to Wilmott towards the end "Leave it ! I've got it !" when a long ball came his way , and then promptly shinned it straight into the path of an on-coming Crawley forward , that means he's a class player ??
Could've lost us the game .

I'm not saying he had a bad game , but the jury is still out for me , sorry .
A defender his size is expected to win everything in the air , surely ?
Doesnt make him "class"

Corpaboy wrote:
johnny1972 wrote:Inniss for me looks a quality player, as for looking a liability on the floor you must watch a different game to me.
So when he called out to Wilmott towards the end "Leave it ! I've got it !" when a long ball came his way , and then promptly shinned it straight into the path of an on-coming Crawley forward , that means he's a class player ??
Could've lost us the game .

I'm not saying he had a bad game , but the jury is still out for me , sorry .
A defender his size is expected to win everything in the air , surely ?
Doesnt make him "class"
Corpa
You can get a majority verdict 11-1 though.
Made a mistake recovered ran back and took the ball back of the forward.
Class at our level.