Black and Amber kit

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Anto

Posts

348

Location

By yur

Black and Amber kit

Postby Anto » December 4th, 2019, 11:56 pm

Just watching Wolves on match of the day wearing the kit we should be wearing instead of our crap current rubbish.
no avatar
User

faerun exile

Posts

952

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby faerun exile » December 5th, 2019, 12:10 am

Anto wrote:Just watching Wolves on match of the day wearing the kit we should be wearing instead of our crap current rubbish.


Well said.
no avatar
User

chepstowamber

Posts

505

Location

Chepstow, Monmouthshire

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby chepstowamber » December 5th, 2019, 7:16 am

Nothing wrong with our shirt, it's the amber shorts I don't like.
Chris
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Posts

2120

Location

Cwmbran

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby Blackandamber » December 5th, 2019, 8:36 am

Bring back Blackandamber!
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

18967

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby UPTHEPORT » December 5th, 2019, 8:42 am

I prefer Amber and black :grin:
no avatar
User

Stow Hill Sid

Posts

237

Location

Take a wild guess

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby Stow Hill Sid » December 5th, 2019, 9:07 am

Yep - we play in amber and black, not black and amber. :grin:
no avatar
User

OLDCROMWELLIAN

Posts

1667

Location

TrefGruffydd

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby OLDCROMWELLIAN » December 5th, 2019, 9:29 am

Stow Hill Sid wrote:Yep - we play in amber and black, not black and amber. :grin:


Can't understand why we don't play in black shorts at home, could it have something to do with our kit sponsors?
User avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

7058

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby newgroundrodney » December 5th, 2019, 12:23 pm

At one point in the Maldon & Tiptree game, the BBC described our shirt as "yellow".....
no avatar
User

BertieB

Posts

474

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby BertieB » December 5th, 2019, 1:29 pm

Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

18967

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby UPTHEPORT » December 5th, 2019, 1:33 pm

BertieB wrote:Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett


That's not a nice way to speak about a woman Bob
no avatar
User

countymadbel

Posts

296

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby countymadbel » December 5th, 2019, 1:50 pm

Asked director and he said players want to play in all amber that's why
no avatar
User

countymadbel

Posts

296

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby countymadbel » December 5th, 2019, 1:50 pm

Asked director and he said players want to play in all amber that's why
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Posts

2120

Location

Cwmbran

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby Blackandamber » December 5th, 2019, 4:01 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
BertieB wrote:Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett


That's not a nice way to speak about a woman Bob


Maybe Bob was referring to Martin Keouw :)
no avatar
User

BertieB

Posts

474

Re: Black and Amber kit

Postby BertieB » December 5th, 2019, 6:46 pm

Blackandamber wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
BertieB wrote:Well after listening to the biased commentary on the Tiptree match with that chopsy little tart, Nothing would surprise me what colour they'd say the County's shirts were, furthermore that despite all the slick moves and brilliant play ????????????? described by the commentary regarding the Tiptree football---Tiptree never looked like scoring and County did the job they went for--- ie winning a football match , so WELL DONE COUNTY.........................Come on the Port !..........................Bob Bassett


That's not a nice way to speak about a woman Bob


Maybe Bob was referring to Martin Keouw :)


Yeah----I like that last post!..................Come on the Port! Bob bassett

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

Powered by phpBB ®