Re: Tom King

You would say no , I would say that’s it’s a contributory factor. What I do know is that Townsend hasn’t contributed to any Lge victories yet.

Like I said we don’t agree.

Ps Goalkeeping isn’t just about one handed saves .... it’s the full package .... does the defence have the same amount of confidence in him that they have in King ?? .... we may argue it shouldn’t affect their performances but sub consciously it might ???

Justanordinaryfan wrote:You would say no , I would say that’s it’s a contributory factor. What I do know is that Townsend hasn’t contributed to any Lge victories yet.

Ps Goalkeeping isn’t just about one handed saves .... it’s the full package .... does the defence have the same amount of confidence in him that they have in King ?? .... we may argue it shouldn’t affect their performances but sub consciously it might ???
Got to say that's why Joe Day was never challenged because of his superb shot stopping.
Nothing else
Distribution woeful
Commanding the box woeful
Saving Pens woeful.
World class saves superb

Hero for us but third choice in Championship.
I rest my case

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:You would say no , I would say that’s it’s a contributory factor. What I do know is that Townsend hasn’t contributed to any Lge victories yet.

Got to say that's why Joe Day was never challenged because of his superb shot stopping.
Nothing else
Distribution woeful
Saving Pens woeful.
World class saves superb

I rest my case
Saving pens woeful mmm play off semi final

And not forgetting voted League 2 keeper of the season
You really need to up your game

I heard Flynny wasn't too happy with King being unavailable for the FA cup reply home to Grimsby due to over doing the celebrations the night before incidentally I thought Townsend had his worst game for us Saturday and his kicking so predictable aiming for Matt every time

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Nothing else
Distribution woeful
Saving Pens woeful.
World class saves superb

I rest my case
Saving pens woeful mmm play off semi final

And not forgetting voted League 2 keeper of the season
You really need to up your game
League 2 keeper due to some world class shot stopping .
Not for his distribution or command of his box.
Until the play off semis I don't think he had made a save ever.
Pen against us a certain goal.
You really need to up your game. :lol: