Re: Grandstand - Swindon at a muddy Rodney Parade

Amberexile wrote:
Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
reebok0165 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:What happened to the no matches to be played at rp 48 hours before ours
Coincidentally, i mentioned that to someone earlier today. I don't know either.
Also what’s happened to the rain covers that County purchased at great cost a few seasons back?
They look like those old frost covers that RP had, the rain covers encompassed the whole pitch. The point being that with storm Einstein forecast and a wet week ahead, should they have not been used throughout? Prevention being better than cure.

Good Afternoon!

Big game today!

Just switched on to i-follow commentary, which is coming through loud and clear.

Giving it my full attention today, unless i`m told otherwise. Big odds for a 4-0 demolition, which i fully expect to come to fruition today.
Interesting to see how the newcomers fit in today, hopefully will give us a lift and improve our recent form. Chocolate hob nobs on stand-by, only to be opened when (if) we score!

Come on County, just the kind of game when a surprise occurs!

Phil in Northampton

neilcork68 wrote:Having to watch the game via i-follow this afternoon as I have a Sickness Bug / Food Poisoning and Influenza Bug....... so good or bad I wont be commenting much on the game...

I wonder what odds Paddy Power would have given me to get all three things at the same time ????
Flipping ech corky the lad year or so yove had about 3 sickness bugs perhaps you should be looking at your hand hygiene