Re: Grandstand - Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road

Really disappointed with that result and was about to criticise changing a winning team until I read that the changes were enforced. That meant we went to a back 4 ( I think we’re better as a 5 especially away ), could have played Howkins to continue with a 5 and somebody else in MF ( could have been Jefferies if he hadn’t gone out on loan ). Chances of playoffs receding rapidly imho.

lowandhard wrote:Really disappointed with that result and was about to criticise changing a winning team until I read that the changes were enforced. That meant we went to a back 4 ( I think we’re better as a 5 especially away ), could have played Howkins to continue with a 5 and somebody else in MF ( could have been Jefferies if he hadn’t gone out on loan ). Chances of playoffs receding rapidly imho.
How does Jeffries get into the conversation would he a replace a centre back or advanced midfield player don’t think so.
Last edited by County ranger on January 26th, 2020, 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

County ranger wrote:
lowandhard wrote:Really disappointed with that result and was about to criticise changing a winning team until I read that the changes were enforced. That meant we went to a back 4 ( I think we’re better as a 5 especially away ), could have played Howkins to continue with a 5 and somebody else in MF ( could have been Jefferies if he hadn’t gone out on loan ). Chances of playoffs receding rapidly imho.
How does Jeffries get into the would he a replace a centre back or advanced midfield player don’t think so.
First time I saw Dom was against West Ham Unders playing as attacking midfielder.
Was my MOM, caught the eye throughout the game.