Re: Are you a man or a woman

UPTHEPORT wrote:
ulkraineinthebahrain wrote:I believe the chant was aimed at Ben Stephens (the crap Jimmy Bullard)
I know but she could have taken it the wrong way the physio

BTW the crap Jimmy Bullard was very funny did you see willmott laughing :grin:
Best chant of the season so far !!! Wilmott was in stitches in front of us whilst trying to line up the free kick. :lol:

I think that some of the songs sung by County supporters reflect badly on the City of Newport and this football club too, the one that springs to mind was I lad of about 12 or 13 singing on a TV shot, some time back ie "Sheep shaggers", etc etc, and also when County were playing West Ham under 21's ,I think,-- at Rodney parade, the Tv showed it when then home supporters were singing some stupid song ending with "stick it up ........ "------I think when those kinds of banter, can be done without FULL STOP !!!
That kind of talk does nothing for the city of Newport OR this football club !!
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote:I think that some of the songs sung by County supporters reflect badly on the City of Newport and this football club too, the one that springs to mind was I lad of about 12 or 13 singing on a TV shot, some time back ie "Sheep shaggers", etc etc, and also when County were playing West Ham under 21's ,I think,-- at Rodney parade, the Tv showed it when then home supporters were singing some stupid song ending with "stick it up ........ "------I think when those kinds of banter, can be done without FULL STOP !!!
That kind of talk does nothing for the city of Newport OR this football club !!
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett
Your right Bertie other Clubs don't sing rude songs

Only County do

People are so sensitive these days it's doing my head just toughen up people and shrug it off or just simply turn around and tell them to f**k off at football matches or in society. All shit going on in world and we worry about people being offence or not politically correct man up people or can't I say that joke.

The older fans will remember this .....

Sportsnight with Coleman
BBC One London, 9 April 1970 21.10
Synopsis
Edit
The Kop Choir Finals Five-a-Side Soccer
The Cup Final - a last Wembley took
A season-long search to find the best football choir in the Football League ends tonight when soccer experts listen to and judge the Kop Choir's six finalists: Liverpool, Newport, Tottenham Hot-spur, Rotherham, Wolverhampton and Southampton.
The final of the Evening Standard Five-a-Side London Championships from Wembley's Empire Pool
Commentator DAVID COLEMAN
Television presentation by ALEC WEEKS
A last look at Saturday's finalists for yet another classic Wembley soccer occasion and action focus on the new Footballer of the Year
The second heat of the Greyhound TV Trophy from London's White City
Commentator HARRY CARPENTER
Television presentation by BOB DUNCAN
Producer JONATHAN MARTIN
Editor SAM LEITCH

ambertone wrote:The older fans will remember this .....

Sportsnight with Coleman
BBC One London, 9 April 1970 21.10
Synopsis
Edit
The Kop Choir Finals Five-a-Side Soccer
The Cup Final - a last Wembley took
A season-long search to find the best football choir in the Football League ends tonight when soccer experts listen to and judge the Kop Choir's six finalists: Liverpool, Newport, Tottenham Hot-spur, Rotherham, Wolverhampton and Southampton.
The final of the Evening Standard Five-a-Side London Championships from Wembley's Empire Pool
Commentator DAVID COLEMAN
Television presentation by ALEC WEEKS
A last look at Saturday's finalists for yet another classic Wembley soccer occasion and action focus on the new Footballer of the Year
The second heat of the Greyhound TV Trophy from London's White City
Commentator HARRY CARPENTER
Television presentation by BOB DUNCAN
Producer JONATHAN MARTIN
Editor SAM LEITCH
And ironically as I remember, one of the County choir offerings went...."He's here, he's there we're not allowed to swear, Lenny Hill, Lenny Hill"........etc. etc.!