Re: Grandstand - Plymouth at Home Park

excessbee wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
I don't comment on things I don't see. 
You didn't see yesterday's match or the ball boy escapade
And you clearly didn't read my post on page four of this thread. :grin:
You mean the post where you said..... the ref made it clear he wouldn't end the game until Ebbsfleet scored......?
We were whistling for a good five minutes over the time normally allowed.I suggest the ref made it pretty clear what he was doing. And what he was doing was making sure Ebbsfleet would not be disadvantaged, Clearly as with the phrase 'we wouldn't have scored had we played all night' only an idiot would take it literally.

Still if the cap fits. :grin:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Are contributors saying we lost the game because of a ball boy in injury time.
Heard a few but that's up with the best.
As somebody is always saying on here Move on.
Can't recall any messages saying that, and I'm not going to read through every one. It was just an unnecessary and annoying incident at a crucial stage of the game.

excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Are contributors saying we lost the game because of a ball boy in injury time.
Can't recall any messages saying that, and I'm not going to read through every one. It was just an unnecessary and annoying incident at a crucial stage of the game.
Can you think of any sport where annoying the opposition doesn't help?

The only interesting part of Alex Ferguson's autobiography was the passage on 'Fergie time'. Wherein our Glaswegian friend let us in to why he did it. It wasn't to influence referees. It was done to annoy opposition players in the closing minutes of the game.

Just like that ball boy did yesterday.

Nobody said that harps but you are yet another one commenting on a game you never even watched
County had Plymouth on the ropes the last quarter, injury board raised , minimum of 4 minutes, goal keeper goes down fakes an injury and times wastes so long he's booked, between him and the ball boy they waste over 2 minutes of the 4 and how long did the ref add....
14 seconds

daftasfxxx wrote:
Nobody said that harps but you are yet another one commenting on a game you never even watched
County had Plymouth on the ropes the last quarter, injury board raised , minimum of 4 minutes, goal keeper goes down fakes an injury and times wastes so long he's booked, between him and the ball boy they waste over 2 minutes of the 4 and how long did the ref add....
14 seconds
If you are correct, and I don't doubt you are all I am saying is that it is the referee and not the ball boy you should be annoyed with.

You seem to agree with me in this post. I just don't get what your problem is.

daftasfxxx wrote:
14 seconds
Wrong again, actually asking a question as the more I know about the game it becomes more interesting.
Now you have explained politely I have my answer.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:
14 seconds
Wrong again, actually asking a question as the more I know about the game it becomes more interesting.
Now you have explained politely I have my answer.
This is the thing Frank. Rather than debate there's a group of people here who just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing. They don't read what is written they merely listen to each other and are quick to make really bad points.

Daftas does though take the biscuit. In his determination to disagree with you he actually says exactly what I have been saying.

Quite funny in its way but silly nonetheless.