Re: Deadline day

Exile

Apart from Sorinola every player that night has been a regular for the Dons or at the very worst double figures this season for them.
No idea why Regan is not a regular but he certainly would be for us.
No need for emoji's.
Fact.

Of course Gilbey and Healey well known to County fans plus Poole. (All played)

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Exile

Apart from Sorinola every player that night has been a regular for the Dons or at the very worst double figures this season for them.
No need for emoji's.
Fact.

It was still a fringe side they put out, 7 changes made from the game before (and after). It doesn’t matter if you have no idea why Poole isn’t a regular for them, the fact is he isn’t and he hasn’t started a game for them since he played against us either.
Of course, Gilbey & Healey did come off the bench...in the second half when they were already 3-0 down.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:He’s not a right back anyway Harps ffs.. your obsession with Jefferies is unreal.
Where did he play against Tiptree and the Dons.
Who replaced McNamarra when out and would have again apart from a tooth abscess.
That's daft for you Exile.
He is better in midfield though.
Whats your problem?
Who will play there Tuesday now.
Back to you ffs
Again, you are wrong. My son is one of Dom's best mates and I have seen him play since the age of 6. He is not a right back, he doesn't want to be a right back, but that is where he has played because the midfield is a tough area for a young lad to play. He's a great prospect and I sincerely hope he makes the grade, however he isn't ready to play league football on a regular basis yet.

Exile 1976 wrote:

No need for emoji's.
Fact.

It was still a fringe side they put out, 7 changes made from the game before (and after). It doesn’t matter if you have no idea why Poole isn’t a regular for them, the fact is he isn’t and he hasn’t started a game for them since he played against us either.
Of course, Gilbey & Healey did come off the bench...in the second half when they were already 3-0 down.
Exile sorry but you are boring the pants of me now.
Its just my opinion.

The Cat wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:He’s not a right back anyway Harps ffs.. your obsession with Jefferies is unreal.
Where did he play against Tiptree and the Dons.
Who replaced McNamarra when out and would have again apart from a tooth abscess.
That's daft for you Exile.
He is better in midfield though.
Whats your problem?
Who will play there Tuesday now.
Back to you ffs
Again, you are wrong. My son is one of Dom's best mates and I have seen him play since the age of 6. He is not a right back, he doesn't want to be a right back, but that is where he has played because the midfield is a tough area for a young lad to play. He's a great prospect and I sincerely hope he makes the grade, however he isn't ready to play league football on a regular basis yet.
Respect your comments above.
Clearly his best position is mid field but being in the squad sure a few games at right back will do him no harm, especially it would of been ideal Tuesday if Baker not fit.
I do worry once Flynny loans out players they are basically forgotten.
No mention of Collins either recently.
I like you hope he makes the grade but it could be on the whim of Flynny.
Anyway like I said to Exile bored trying to explain its just my opinion which I do see certain characters not you or Exile hell bent on stopping my thoughts.

Cheers.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

No need for emoji's.
Fact.

Its just my opinion.

:lol: :lol: That’s rich coming from you, simply the most boring, dull and clueless poster on this site ..

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:

No need for emoji's.
Fact.

Its just my opinion.

:lol: :lol: That’s rich coming from you, simply the most boring, dull and clueless poster on this site ..
There we go, thought you were better than that but eh ho back to your old insulting best.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Empty argument room start in

Put those words in order Harps or whatever your name is these days
Once again you have issues with myself.
Clearly I do not like the way you interfered in MOM and your constant digs.
For an Ex moderator its poor and in the words of others who have Pm'd me very disappointing for a long time regular of this board.
The fact that you couldn't see one user who had a dozen plus in use names all now removed by powers to be says it all.
Stop these childish digs and who knows we could get on.
Cheers

George Street-Bridge wrote:Harps your championing the lad is touching in a way but honestly, it can't be doing him any favours.
Serious question George how does championing (not that I am Academy players progressing) do them a diss favour?

Do you think Flynny is reading this and thinking Frank likes these lads so I will keep them out of my thoughts.
Sorry but your comment apart from "touching" is plain daft.

At least a polite reply GSB and I thank you for that.