Re: What the hell?

Risca_Exile wrote:I hope somebody is able to name the idiot.
Unfortunately i dont think a ban is going to make any difference to this prat. We need to name and shame him in the media and let his employers see what they have working for them. Who brings a leeds flag to a county game? the only saving grace is come the end of the season he will be crying into his flag as dirty leeds bottle another promotion.

Haven't seen Taff there all season.
The steward was literally next to the Moron and never said anything.
Its the same steward there every game.
Needs getting rid as never even called for help if he was scared of the idiot.
The idiot came walking along from dressing room end and seemed to walk out North End after his rant.
Had a little mate in tow also.

Re: Name and shame

UTC
there was a whole section singing "where's your ice- cream van" , Stuart McCall didn't have a problem with this, he said most of them where too young to know what it was about which they were.
His complaint was about the guy who marched up with the Leeds flag who reportedly said " burn Bradford burn"
Incidentally, I've just spoke to my boy after school, he was a few yards away from the incident and well within ear shot and he said he could hear clearly what he was shouting as he had everyone's attention and he said McCall must had made the Bradford bit up as he and his friends never heard it

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Haven't seen Taff there all season.
The idiot came walking along from dressing room end and seemed to walk out North End after his rant.
get rid of the steward ?ok maybe the steward could have tried to move them on but how could he forsee that vile remark what was said,the idiot was going to say it anyhow

Re: What the hell? Name and Shame!

I wouldn't suggest getting rid of the steward, I'd move him from such a high profile spot, as he clearly couldn't do anything to stop the idiot. The idiot was stood shouting "Stuart" for quite a while before he got his toxic message across. That, in itself shouldn't happen, and technically nobody is supposed to stop on the walk way in any case. It just needs someone there who can handle the situation.

Comeonthecounty wrote:
get rid of the steward ?ok maybe the steward could have tried to move them on but how could he forsee that vile remark what was said,the idiot was going to say it anyhow
You clearly was not watching, actually being in the front row of the Hazel I had unfortunately a grandstand view as The Cat would have also.
The steward was at the front next to the dug out.
The moron was literally eye balling the steward, then shouting at McCall waving the Leeds flag.
Clearly he upset Mccall who started arguing with the nutter for a good minute or more.
Steward did bugger all.
Possibly scared stiff.
McCall turned around to watch the game and the Moron with his side kick both laughing wondered towards the Exit still waving his flag.
Steward did bugger all and carried on watching the kids as if nothing had happened.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
You clearly was not watching, actually being in the front row of the Hazel I had unfortunately a grandstand view as The Cat would have also.
The moron was literally eye balling the steward, then shouting at McCall waving the Leeds flag.
Clearly he upset Mccall who started arguing with the nutter for a good minute or more.
Steward did bugger all.
Possibly scared stiff.
McCall turned around to watch the game and the Moron with his side kick both laughing wondered towards the Exit still waving his flag.
Steward did bugger all and carried on watching the kids as if nothing had happened.
I just don't like people calling for other people to lose there jobs,I'm agreeing he could have done more but don't think he could have stopped the idiot saying what he said

Comeonthecounty wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
Steward did bugger all.
Possibly scared stiff.
I just don't like people calling for other people to lose there jobs,I'm agreeing he could have done more but don't think he could have stopped the idiot saying what he said
Like I said you were not there.
Of course he could of stopped the verbals as it went on for minutes.
Like the Cat said put him somewhere mundane and put a couple of stewards there who can handle idiots.
Next to the away dug out is a very important spot for stewarding.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Comeonthecounty wrote:
Steward did bugger all.
Possibly scared stiff.
Like I said you were not there.
Of course he could of stopped the verbals as it went on for minutes.
Like the Cat said put him somewhere mundane and put a couple of stewards there who can handle idiots.
Next to the away dug out is a very important spot for stewarding.
yes I agree with cat put elsewhere,why are you telling me I wasn't there ? Cant really understand you telling me I was not there when I was ????

Re: Name and shame

Exile 1976 wrote:I don’t think your boy was listening Daftas as it was chip van they were singing about.
Also I honestly don’t think McCall would make that up , why would he?
Me not listening m8, my boy did say chip shop, maybe McCall said it to justify his reaction to the idiot, his word is all we have after all