Re: Match thread 29/02 Oldham Ath v Newport County

County ranger wrote:
KingOfGwent wrote:Absolute shambles of a club.
Calm down - long way to go in this game but in any event get real we are a mid table team and from where we were an established L2 club not in danger of relegation is a result!
Yes, but after last year, we should be challenging for at least playoff contention, especially with the money generated from the cup runs, and yet this year we are closer to relegation form than playoff contention.

MrPessimist wrote:Unless they can turn this around in the 2nd half then I’m afraid that NOW is the time for a change. The whole club needs a shake up. Flynn needs to get in his bike and then whoever is in charge on the board needs to do one. Only we could have a club where we have two millionaires on the board and they have no power and don’t put any money in. Foxhall, Johnson and Ward need to resign along with Flynn and we need to get real business people onboard to make the decisions.
When you find these 'real business people' who want to come onboard please let the trust know who they are so the trust membership can make a decision on them. If as I suspect they don't exist, and they are just wishful thinking, then we are stuck with doing the best we can with the reality of what we actually do have.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
MrPessimist wrote:Unless they can turn this around in the 2nd half then I’m afraid that NOW is the time for a change. The whole club needs a shake up. Flynn needs to get in his bike and then whoever is in charge on the board needs to do one. Only we could have a club where we have two millionaires on the board and they have no power and don’t put any money in. Foxhall, Johnson and Ward need to resign along with Flynn and we need to get real business people onboard to make the decisions.
When you find these 'real business people' who want to come onboard please let the trust know who they are so the trust membership can make a decision on them. If as I suspect they don't exist, and they are just wishful thinking, then we are stuck with doing the best we can with the reality of what we actually do have.
What are you talking about?! There are two multi millionaires on the board already but have no power because the structure is all wrong.