Re: GRANDSTAND: v MORECAMBE

excessbee wrote:
faerun exile wrote:Crap 1st half but much better second half. Deserved win. Their 33 dropped a nut on Flynn after the game finished which prompted the handbags.
If that's what happened, and something obviously did, let's hope the cameras were still rolling.
Flynn made the most of it in fairness but there was contact from their 33.

Flynn on Gorman:

“It was a great goal from Dale. He took it so well and he meant it. He’s a clever footballer and it will be good to hopefully get a good pre-season into him and he’s only going to get better.”

...does that mean we’ve got an option to sign him permanently or something? Or just generally praising him?

Shocking pitch 2 mid to lower table teams battling it out we sneaked it but if we came away from that game losing 1 nil no one could complain poor fayre on display that pitch is diabolical we dont see enough football anyway but that pitch jeez gotta be worst in league

sblair1979 wrote:Hope so, he is intelligent and always tries to play a progressive pass. I'd be pleased to see him sign. Green on the other hand just runs into dead ends like a headless chicken.
But he’s a league 2 player who can’t get into his parent clubs team , we should be playing the kids in the forlorn hope they’re good enough and not looking at established league 2 players for next season.

According to some experts on here ..

Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:Hope so, he is intelligent and always tries to play a progressive pass. I'd be pleased to see him sign. Green on the other hand just runs into dead ends like a headless chicken.
But he’s a league 2 player who can’t get into his parent clubs team , we should be playing the kids in the forlorn hope they’re good enough and not looking at established league 2 players for next season.
:lol: not sure if that was a general dig or specific one but I'm happy to be wrong on Gorman. He looks very useful and I'd like to see him sign for next season. I'd also like to see Collins more before the end of the season as he looks very promising.

sblair1979 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
:lol: not sure if that was a general dig or specific one but I'm happy to be wrong on Gorman. He looks very useful and I'd like to see him sign for next season. I'd also like to see Collins more before the end of the season as he looks very promising.
Its a dig of course.
Nothing wrong in finding a tidy player from same level as us, albeit 2 others did not get a kick today as of course the youngsters ignored one more.

Abrahams - Collins the former been hopeless recently
Green - Collins spin a coin maybe.

Just again wants to protect his mate, understandable.

It really was mediocre albeit far worse seen previously this season.
Pitch doesn't help albeit Oldhams pitch wasn't Barry island last week.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Its a dig of course.
Nothing wrong in finding a tidy player from same level as us, albeit 2 others did not get a kick today as of course the youngsters ignored one more.

Abrahams - Collins the former been hopeless recently
Green - Collins spin a coin maybe.

Just again wants to protect his mate, understandable.

It really was mediocre albeit far worse seen previously this season.
Pitch doesn't help albeit Oldhams pitch wasn't Barry island last week.
Would have liked to have seen Collins today. Not sure why Green was brought on as a striker head of Podge and Collins.

sblair1979 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
Not a dig at you my friend , Percy will be along soon

Spiderman wrote:

According to some experts on here ..
We are going to end up mid table (ish). Some players will be thinking about their holidays. I would like to see us playing people who have to prove they want to play for us next season. Try some of the youngsters, I don’t really see what MF has to lose if he tries that.