Cardiff Fan - Am I welcome?

Hi all,

I'm a Cardiff fan on virtue of being born in, and living there for 30 years.

I've since moved within 25 minutes of Rodney Parade and I'm thinking of going to a few County games. I've always wanted County to do well and see this as a great opportunity to start watching/following the club.

Question is, am I welcome?

Re: Cardiff Fan - Am I welcome?

As far as I am concerned any person who wishes well on the County is welcome on here. A tough skin may be a requisite in your case though. :wink: You may find that on this board there are a few of us who don’t have many nice things to say about the other lot. I’m one of them. Sad, childish and pathetic I know but, there you are. Your honesty is refreshing.

Tip - you will need to understand the politics on this board as you go along :cheers: For some reason some people don’t take too kindly to comments about certain other teams. For them, it is the County or nothing. Welcome aboard Glyn :grin:

Thanks for the welcome, all!

You won't have to worry about me mentioning other teams. I'll be commenting on County, and County only.

To be honest, that's how it should be too. It wouldn't be fair for me to be talking about other clubs on here.

Looking forward to being the black sheep of the County family!

Glynazard wrote:Thanks for the welcome, all!

You won't have to worry about me mentioning other teams. I'll be commenting on County, and County only.

To be honest, that's how it should be too. It wouldn't be fair for me to be talking about other clubs on here.

Actually posters on here delight in commenting on other teams. Especially Cardiff, Wrexham and any English team. But only to point out what a bunch of cheating, moaning scumbags they all are.

As for you being the black sheep. I doubt it, I doubt it very much. :grin:

:? I'm not sure whether to take this as a welcome or not, Stan!
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Glynazard wrote:Thanks for the welcome, all!

Actually posters on here delight in commenting on other teams. Especially Cardiff, Wrexham and any English team. But only to point out what a bunch of cheating, moaning scumbags they all are.

As for you being the black sheep. I doubt it, I doubt it very much. :grin:

Good Evening Glynazard!

I’m sure everyone will welcome you in their own way. Are you saying you are supporting County as a second team? Or just changing altogether?
One bit of advice I would offer, beware of posters with less than 100 or so posts...
They come and go in great numbers, often with seemingly years of knowledge of the politics of the board!
Your homework is to read through the last 50 or so pages of content, to give you a true feel of what you might become addicted to!
Also, if ever you get in an argument and are losing it, utter these words, .... “I was there against Carl Ziess Jena “
One of two things will happen, either your foe will say, “so was I!” And your disagreement will be instantly forgotten or they will say “ wow, I bet that was great... “ and look upon you in great respect!

Phil in Northampton

( I was there against Carl Zeiss Jena)

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening Glynazard!

I’m sure everyone will welcome you in their own way. Are you saying you are supporting County as a second team? Or just changing altogether?
One bit of advice I would offer, beware of posters with less than 100 or so posts...
They come and go in great numbers, often with seemingly years of knowledge of the politics of the board!
Your homework is to read through the last 50 or so pages of content, to give you a true feel of what you might become addicted to!
Also, if ever you get in an argument and are losing it, utter these words, .... “I was there against Carl Ziess Jena “
One of two things will happen, either your foe will say, “so was I!” And your disagreement will be instantly forgotten or they will say “ wow, I bet that was great... “ and look upon you in great respect!

Phil in Northampton

( I was there against Carl Zeiss Jena)
So was I Phil :cheers: Last game with my dad actually.