Re: County worst eleven

Blimey.
The thread starter must be bored out of his head with this.

By the way totally ridiculous putting Darren on the list likewise Whiteley.

Meite only played a couple of games and did nothing wrong.

Appreciate Tom Naylor is tongue in cheek also.
Last edited by Frank Nouble 3 on April 23rd, 2020, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Special branch wrote:Definitely not Darren Jones or Klukowski; laziest, most arrogant keeper: Potter
I know what u mean about Potter. Stood behind the goal at Bath when they turned us over in the Conference and Potter's effort(s) seemed half-hearted at best. Also recall reading some of his inappropriate quotes in the press..

rgds Dave

amberbhoy wrote:Left back Trevor Matthewson.
Midfield Wynne Hooper
Striker Colin Sinclair.
Were all awful for us back in the day
Matthewson was played at LB 90% of the time even though he was built like a CB.The other times he played CB and looked good.He left us and had a decent League career with Birmingham,Stockport,Lincoln and Bury at CB.He was played out of position because we had Oakes,Boyle etc and looked poor because of it.If Boyle or Oakes played LB,would they have looked poor also,probably.

Dave Collins
Phil Walsh
Anthony Church
Giuseppe Sole
Tony Taggart
Robert Duffy
Danny Potter
Anthony Peters
Jason Bradley (although he did score against Maidenhead)
Ashan Holgate

I think, Most if not all were Holdsworth signings.

KEvin Stephens is now on social media and is called "Stevo the Mad man" and is described on his Wikipedia page as a "Snapchat Influencer".

I thought Stephens was a decent enough player, it was just that when he made a mistake it tended to be a major howler. Bit like Janoi Donacien more recently. Bradley was limited but kept defenders occupied, you got what it said on the tin. Peters looked like he had wandered in from some other sport in the few minutes I saw him play.