Re: Season Tickets

Percy plunkett wrote:
County Valleyboy wrote:So, if Rodney will only be able to accommodate 30%....ie.just over 2000 I will be able to stand on the hazel?, (I prefer it)
On web site....nothing about standing
How do I choose where in the stadium to watch matches?

During the purchasing stage, supporters will choose a section of the ground, with no seat allocation. The Club will then allocate seats aligned with most up-to-date guidelines.

We will aim to put any renewed season ticket holders as close to their current seat as possible, while following social distancing guidelines.
Yes,I bought mine today,I was not told that I couldn't stand.I was not told that I would have to sit,the seating allocation does not apply to me,or you,if you buy a Hazell Terrace ST.
Thanks....

That sounds pretty much like what has been posted about the Accrington Stanley situation. And it makes sense that clubs would be required to have their own test event before going to the 'full' reduced capacity allowance. Maybe the plan could be that September 12th would see all fixtures behind closed doors. There are then two more Saturdays in September one home and one away fixture. Every club could run a 50% test event and hopefully be ready to go to maximum allowed distanced crowd from October 3rd.

Blackandamber wrote:I'm still unsure about renewing my season ticket in the Hazell stand, mainly because of social distancing not occuring during entry, exit and in the Hazel toilets. If I buy a season ticket will I still be able to watch online, if I wish, when crowds are allowed back in the ground?
Was wondering the same thing myself. I assume that if you have bought a season ticket, and crowds over and above season ticket sales are allowed back in, you would have to pay to watch via ifollow, if indeed it was made available.

That's not what it says on the efl website:-
And whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it.

The match by match streaming and season ticket offer is a TEMPORARY measure that has only been put in place whilst Clubs operate at a zero or reduced capacity as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and will be subject to regular review with the first set for early October.

It says zero or reduced capacity.

County Exile wrote:That's not what it says on the efl website:-
And whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it.

The match by match streaming and season ticket offer is a TEMPORARY measure that has only been put in place whilst Clubs operate at a zero or reduced capacity as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and will be subject to regular review with the first set for early October.

It says zero or reduced capacity.
Thanks for that. Good news