Re: Trust Membership

bigfan wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:
bigfan wrote:An ex director has stated the board have given our manager the budget for a top 3 finish.
Regardless many moons ago i went to the riverside excited at the possibilty of being a part owner of my beloved club. An england legend in charge so I parted with a lot of money not just £50 friends said I was nuts.
Every year a season ticket was purchased plus a token £10 for the trust. tried easyfunding what a total waste of time
Amazon 0.5% spend £100 and give the club 50p.
i thought the club were greedy increasing the minimum BRONZE membership to £60 with not even a card to show for your cash.
I didn't purchase a season ticket this year as I knew we would not see the boys due to Covid so I will spend £460 on I follow instead.
Like Jon D stated have sent numerous mailings to Foxhall and others.
Apart from Alex the ex CEO never even got the courtesy of a reply.
I know this sounds trivial but in the back of my mind a £60 donation would go to players fund or Foxhall & Companies hospitality. Any way regardless no I am not a trust member have no intention of doing so but if needed will always be there if we hit hard times with a cash input.
What would you like to see to improve Trust membership?
In reply and attention of Willthis work I discussed this subject with my best mate who like myself has not joined the trust since the increase from £10 to £60.

Why do we not join I asked.

Simple he stated its just the first word says it all.
Trust.
So is communication an issue?

Mr Figo wrote:
The Newport wrote:Where do I think the Trust is going wrong they asking the questions?
But shouldn't a Trust communicate with the fans and find out how to improve? Seems like common sense to me.

Would it possible for someone from the trust to put a pdf of the questions on here, to see if the set up can be tweeted a little bit for people that are not trust members, so they can have an input. You never know it might encourage them to join.

The Newport wrote:
Mr Figo wrote:
The Newport wrote:Where do I think the Trust is going wrong they asking the questions?
But shouldn't a Trust communicate with the fans and find out how to improve? Seems like common sense to me.

Would it possible for someone from the trust to put a pdf of the questions on here, to see if the set up can be tweeted a little bit for people that are not trust members, so they can have an input. You never know it might encourage them to join.
That is not a bad idea.