Re: Grandstand: County v Cambridge

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Not as attacking as my selection but good to see 442 with Lewis as right winger and Haynes back in side.
I'm assuming that formation also. Unless of course Haynes is played as a CB. He has previously.
Shep can concentrate on defending while Lewis can raid down the right flank and not have to cut back inside to use his stronger foot. Like the look of the line up if indeed we go 442. Plenty on the bench too to change things and replace the old timers 2nd half. Just hope we can keep Mullin and Hoolahan quiet.

Good Afternoon

Rodney Parade looking good in the sunshine. Days like this you really miss the crowds, I’m glad to see Ryan Haynes back in the team as I think he does have a goal in him as cuts inside onto his right foot and let’s one go from distance, a pound at 33/1 means it won’t happen!
I was surprised to see Cambridge at 2/1 to win, seemed pretty generous on current form.
I think we will benefit from the team changes and a comfortable 4-0 is likely today.

Come on County!

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Afternoon

Rodney Parade looking good in the sunshine. Days like this you really miss the crowds, I’m glad to see Ryan Haynes back in the team as I think he does have a goal in him as cuts inside onto his right foot and let’s one go from distance, a pound at 33/1 means it won’t happen!
I was surprised to see Cambridge at 2/1 to win, seemed pretty generous on current form.
I think we will benefit from the team changes and a comfortable 4-0 is likely today.

Come on County!

Phil in Northampton
Love the optimism Phil, my goodness we need it. We do better against the top teams so, here’s hoping.