Re: Immigration What is the problem?

Torquay Exile wrote: October 1st, 2023, 5:38 pm This is what illegal immigration brings to the United Kingdom (see the link below). I'm not saying all immigrants are the same. But a lot of them are here to disrupt and interfere with the way our Country is run. That is why I say if they are illegal send them back to the safe Country that they came from, which just happens to be France.

This is how I see how allowing immigrants into to our Country should work. Let's negotiate with France on allowing us (United Kingdom) to have a military base in their Country, to register every one who would like come to our Country (to live permanently or those who would like to work in our Country Temporarily). In order for that to work we would need access to all records of everyone from whichever Country they have come from (birth certificate, passports, criminal records, and so on). That is the only way that I can see it working and it would be fair on everyone.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/ ... avon-club/

Not once in that link does it say those two came through France. They’re here illegally and after their sentence they will more than likely be deported… back to Albania, not France.
By your logic most illegal immigrants into this country came via France so they would have also entered France illegally so why should France accept them back ?

Torquay Exile wrote: October 1st, 2023, 7:32 pm

You are using links from 2021 Written By Liam O'Dell. Where as I put a link on here for 2023 a true account of what is happening right across the United Kingdom Written By Iwan Gabe Davies who writes for the South Wales Argus. Where you have put a link of an article, as I have stated that was written in 2021 Spoken by Lord Kerr from The House of Lords in London.

Also you haven't give me your opinion on what I have written, do you agree or disagree?
I would love to hear what you have to say on how immigration should work in your opinion or even how immigration should be controlled in the future (do you even have an opinion).
It doesn't need to be controlled, you are only in the UK due to your ancestors immigrating. If you can't see that it is people that make wealth after brexit, you never will.

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 1st, 2023, 9:01 pm

You are using links from 2021 Written By Liam O'Dell. Where as I put a link on here for 2023 a true account of what is happening right across the United Kingdom Written By Iwan Gabe Davies who writes for the South Wales Argus. Where you have put a link of an article, as I have stated that was written in 2021 Spoken by Lord Kerr from The House of Lords in London.

Also you haven't give me your opinion on what I have written, do you agree or disagree?
I would love to hear what you have to say on how immigration should work in your opinion or even how immigration should be controlled in the future (do you even have an opinion).
It doesn't need to be controlled, you are only in the UK due to your ancestors immigrating. If you can't see that it is people that make wealth after brexit, you never will.

My ancestors were not immigrants.

Torquay Exile wrote: October 1st, 2023, 9:17 pm

So you have Celtic ancestry who lived in the hills then, because everyone else is decended from the Jutes, the Saxons the Frisians and the Angles.

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 1st, 2023, 9:32 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: October 1st, 2023, 9:17 pm

So you have Celtic ancestry who lived in the hills then, because everyone else is decended from the Jutes, the Saxons the Frisians and the Angles.

So you know where everyone in the United Kingdom come from do you (how about the world)?

Tell me which Country did your Ancestors come from, and yourself?

Well I know if they were Norman, or Roman they didn't queue in passport control after leaving their small boat. A bit of illegal immigration was happening......

Newport is a port, like all ports sailors sometimes stayed, and like most cities in the UK the population is multicultural not indigenous. Go back to the 18th Century and the total population of Newport would have been half the number that attended Thursday's meeting. Work, particularly work with housing, encouraged people through the ports to mining jobs. But it was the export of steam coal that made those ports rich. Note that it was the immigrants that made the wealth, not the indigenous population............

Exile 1976 wrote: October 1st, 2023, 7:44 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: October 1st, 2023, 5:38 pm This is what illegal immigration brings to the United Kingdom (see the link below). I'm not saying all immigrants are the same. But a lot of them are here to disrupt and interfere with the way our Country is run. That is why I say if they are illegal send them back to the safe Country that they came from, which just happens to be France.

This is how I see how allowing immigrants into to our Country should work. Let's negotiate with France on allowing us (United Kingdom) to have a military base in their Country, to register every one who would like come to our Country (to live permanently or those who would like to work in our Country Temporarily). In order for that to work we would need access to all records of everyone from whichever Country they have come from (birth certificate, passports, criminal records, and so on). That is the only way that I can see it working and it would be fair on everyone.

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/ ... avon-club/

Not once in that link does it say those two came through France. They’re here illegally and after their sentence they will more than likely be deported… back to Albania, not France.
By your logic most illegal immigrants into this country came via France so they would have also entered France illegally so why should France accept them back ?

So how did they arrive here (in this Country)? Did they just appear? Of course they came through France, they got on the same boats as others have in the past.

To right that they should be sent back to their own Country. We know where they came from before they arrived in France.

Those that came here via France, that we do not know from which country that they came from, should be sent back to France, as I stated above they didn't just appear here did they?

And to your last question. They have traveled across Europe to get to France, its was up The French authorities to question them and then detain them and send them back to their own country if they have no right to run from their own country send them back.

This how it works in France or this how it should work in France.

Why do refugees not claim asylum in France?

Asylum applications in France usually take around nine months to process, and before asylum seekers can even apply for refugee status, they have to register a fixed address with the local authorities.

Without such an address they are not allowed to work, take French classes or benefit from the French health system.

Where as if they come here they get all benefits that everyone else in the United Kingdom are getting . They not supposed to work, but they do illegally. They get involved with criminally (shoplifting,drug dealing and so on) they are filling our prisons up. They live in hotels paid for by the Government at a cost of around about £6,000,000 a day. Money that could be spent elsewhere.

I could go on. But I'm sure you will find some excuse, like many other people, to say why they should be here. And not in France or back in their own country.

They’re all on benefits, they’re all working illegally and they’re all criminals… yes 👍 🤦‍♂️😂
Take your Klan outfit off for one moment. It doesn’t matter, they arrive here illegally so you want them sent back to France, they got to, and left, France, they’re no longer France’s problem, they’re the UK’s. Simple as that. It’s up to us to see if they’re genuine or not, if they’re not then yes, they should be sent back to their country of origin
Last edited by Exile 1976 on October 2nd, 2023, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bangitintrnet wrote: October 1st, 2023, 10:10 pm Well I know if they were Norman, or Roman they didn't queue in passport control after leaving their small boat. A bit of illegal immigration was happening......

Newport is a port, like all ports sailors sometimes stayed, and like most cities in the UK the population is multicultural not indigenous. Go back to the 18th Century and the total population of Newport would have been half the number that attended Thursday's meeting. Work, particularly work with housing, encouraged people through the ports to mining jobs. But it was the export of steam coal that made those ports rich. Note that it was the immigrants that made the wealth, not the indigenous population............

I'm not going through everything that you have written, as I'm sure you will try to come up some rubbish.

I will say this you are wrong about the population. In fact most things you write about is usually wrong, but we won't there today. Let's just stick to the population, here goes.

I'm sure you will come up with some explanation why you where right.

Exile 1976 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 6:45 pm They’re all on benefits, they’re all working illegally and they’re all criminals… yes 👍 🤦‍♂️😂
Take your Klan outfit off for one moment. It doesn’t matter, they arrive here illegally so you want them sent back to France, they got to, and left, France, they’re no longer France’s problem, they’re the UK’s. Simple as that. It’s up to us to see if they’re genuine or not, if they’re not then yes, they should be sent back to their country of origin

Are you trying to say that I'm being racist, By saying send them back to France or there own Country?
Are you for real?
As it happens "yes" they are on benefits, and "yes" again a lot of them are criminals.

Sorry to have to ask what does the following mean they got to, and left, France, I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say.

Torquay Exile wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 7:16 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 6:45 pm They’re all on benefits, they’re all working illegally and they’re all criminals… yes 👍 🤦‍♂️😂

Are you trying to say that I'm being racist, By saying send them back to France or there own Country?
Are you for real?
As it happens "yes" they are on benefits, and "yes" again a lot of them are criminals.

Sorry to have to ask what does the following mean they got to, and left, France, I didn't quite understand what you were trying to say.

Yes I’m for real.
Well, they got to France but have left there, not their problem then. Not difficult to understand.
No European country deports more foreigners than France, which suggests they are doing something about it.

Exile 1976 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 7:23 pm

Are you for real?

Yes I’m for real.
Well, they got to France but have left there, not their problem then. Not difficult to understand.
No European country deports more foreigners than France, which suggests they are doing something about it.

Well in my opinion I don't think you know what you are talking about.
You need to try a little bit better in putting a sentence together. I should imagine that is what your teacher used to say "you must try hard ".

Torquay Exile wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 8:17 pm

Are you for real?

Yes I’m for real.

You need to try a little bit better in putting a sentence together. I should imagine that is what your teacher used to say "you must try hard ".

The sentence is fine, you’re just too stupid, blind with rage at foreigners, to understand….and in my opinion you are a complete and utter dopey, right wing c u n t 👍

Stick to your copy and pasting & putting sentences in bold

Exile 1976 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 8:20 pm

Are you for real?

Yes I’m for real.

The sentence is fine, you’re just too stupid, blind with rage at foreigners, to understand….and in my opinion you are a complete and utter dopey, right wing c u n t 👍

No need for that. Surely we can disagree with each other and have a debate without resorting to insults.

Exile 1976 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 8:20 pm

Are you for real?

Yes I’m for real.

Is there any need for that type of language? Your family must be really proud to have a son/daughter like you. Mr. Angry (😡).

I quite like putting my sentences in Bold, it makes them stand more, don't you think?