Re: Yahya Sinwar: Who is the Hamas leader in Gaza?

Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 9:16 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 8:49 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 8:37 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 8:19 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 7:36 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 6:41 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 21st, 2023, 11:07 pm
Torquay Exile wrote: November 21st, 2023, 10:35 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 21st, 2023, 9:43 pm Tell me, how many children do the Israeli defence forces have to murder before you get that Netanyahu is as big a terrorist as the leaders of Hamas?
Tell me how many Innocent people did the IRA Kill, and are still killing (also abducted over the years, and still are)?

How many innocent people have Hamas killed? While we talking about innocent people and children killed, how many Israeli have been killed not just by Hamas Terrorist but by many other leaders and Terrorist of well known Countries.

Are you a Terrorist Sympathiser?
Only a complete idiot could suggest that I sympathise with terrorism. When a child is born in Palestine/Israel he or she has no conception of being a Palestinian or an Israeli. But when a bullet or a bomb tears into their bodies they scream in pain just the same. The mothers who lost children to Hamas grieve in exactly the same way as mothers who have lost children in Gaza. When all of those people died be they Israeli or Palestinian they shat and pissed their pants just the same. As they bled out their hearts beat at 150 per minute, it felt to them as though they were running flat out and couldn't stop. When finally there was the relief of death their corpses rotted in the heat and they stank just the same, whether they were Jews or Arabs..

I spent twenty years working for refugees. I saw the marks of torture on the arms, legs and torsos of human beings. I saw up close what the trauma of war does to people who have only one ambition, to live in peace.

You don't know what you are talking about.
The difference between me and you, is this. 1. You are a bully. 2. You are full of anger and very aggressive (terrorist love people like you, as you know).

Maybe you should change your name on this forum to "Stan the terrible". Because you seem to be in a lot of pain.

You’re an angry person hey.
You lash out at Brendan because he has made you look a bit silly.

Ok Stan's little girlfriend, how did Stan The Terrible, made me look "silly "?

Ahh bless you, Stan’s little girlfriend hey? I’d love to see you say that to my face you idiot. :lol:
Brendan makes you look stupid every single time he replies to one of your pathetic posts.. Yet all you ever come back with is the equivalent of ‘“I know you are but what am I” … you’re an absolute clown who bores the living daylights out of everyone on this Board with your post after post of copy and pasting.
Did I upset you then? Love your little cotton socks. I heard Stan's coming over to UK soon, is it your place or an hotel room for your next meeting?

Oh dear. You just keep embarrassing yourself.
The thought of two men meeting up gets you going huh? In need of some new bedtime material are you? Your mother not doing it for you anymore ?
I heard that Stan is good at telling Bedtime stories. His best friend just sent me a private message, saying that one of Stan's favourite Bedtime stories is, "Little red riding hood".

Stan A. Einstein wrote: November 21st, 2023, 9:43 pm Tell me, how many children do the Israeli defence forces have to murder before you get that Netanyahu is as big a terrorist as the leaders of Hamas?
Tell me how many Innocent people did the IRA Kill, and are still killing (also abducted over the years, and still are)?

How many innocent people have Hamas killed? While we talking about innocent people and children killed, how many Israeli have been killed not just by Hamas Terrorist but by many other leaders and Terrorist of well known Countries.

Only a complete idiot could suggest that I sympathise with terrorism. When a child is born in Palestine/Israel he or she has no conception of being a Palestinian or an Israeli. But when a bullet or a bomb tears into their bodies they scream in pain just the same. The mothers who lost children to Hamas grieve in exactly the same way as mothers who have lost children in Gaza. When all of those people died be they Israeli or Palestinian they shat and pissed their pants just the same. As they bled out their hearts beat at 150 per minute, it felt to them as though they were running flat out and couldn't stop. When finally there was the relief of death their corpses rotted in the heat and they stank just the same, whether they were Jews or Arabs..

I spent twenty years working for refugees. I saw the marks of torture on the arms, legs and torsos of human beings. I saw up close what the trauma of war does to people who have only one ambition, to live in peace.

The difference between me and you, is this. 1. You are a bully. 2. You are full of anger and very aggressive (terrorist love people like you, as you know).

Maybe you should change your name on this forum to "Stan the terrible". Because you seem to be in a lot of pain.

Ahh bless you, Stan’s little girlfriend hey? I’d love to see you say that to my face you idiot. :lol:
Brendan makes you look stupid every single time he replies to one of your pathetic posts.. Yet all you ever come back with is the equivalent of ‘“I know you are but what am I” … you’re an absolute clown who bores the living daylights out of everyone on this Board with your post after post of copy and pasting.
Did I upset you then? Love your little cotton socks. I heard Stan's coming over to UK soon, is it your place or an hotel room for your next meeting?

The thought of two men meeting up gets you going huh? In need of some new bedtime material are you? Your mother not doing it for you anymore ?
I thought you were a Ladieee?

Make sure you play safe now.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 10:43 pm

I am, Just don’t tell my wife and kids.

Enjoy your hand action now you have something else other to think about than your mother.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 22nd, 2023, 10:42 pm

I heard that Stan is good at telling Bedtime stories. His best friend just sent me a private message, saying that one of Stan's favourite Bedtime stories is, "Little red riding hood".

Hmmm… you’re definitely a wrong ‘un

Exile 1976 wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 6:55 am

Enjoy your hand action now you have something else other to think about than your mother.
From my experience, those that say "Don't tell the wife or Children " do not have either. Well I believe you are just trying to convince everyone that you are normal. You are far from being normal.

Why can't you just be yourself and have a normal conversation and debate in the normal way?

The word for today is "normal" please do look it up, you might find the word interesting.

Let me think.

Torquay Exile has accused me of being anti Israeli. No matter that I have always argued that Israel has a right to exist, that they can and should defend themselves and that Hamas are terrorists. If arguing that Palastine has a right to exist, that the forced evictions of Palestinians on the West Bank, that the killing of nearly 6,000 children by the IDF is morally indefensible, then maybe I am. Having worked in a multi cultural set of barristers chambers for quarter of a century where I had friendships with Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Christians, Atheists, Theists, I would suggest that the evidence would say that I'm not.

Such is Torquay's vitriol that s/he seems to think that suggesting myself and Exile 76 are a gay couple is an insult. Pure homophobia on Torquay's part. As a hetrosexual white male I don't think that I am inherently better or worse than any other human being. As such I'm not offended by being called gay, if Torquay thinks I am, then s/he is truly to be pitied.

These rants may be what passes for normal in Torquay, back here on planet earth, not so much.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 11:00 am

From my experience, those that say "Don't tell the wife or Children " do not have either. Well I believe you are just trying to convince everyone that you are normal. You are far from being normal.

Why can't you just be yourself and have a normal conversation and debate in the normal way?

The word for today is "normal" please do look it up, you might find the word interesting.

Normal!? Coming from you? Hahaha, surprised you didn’t copy and paste it you frightful bore.
You started with the insults sweetie. I’m just replying.
Now, not that it is any of your business but yes, I am married (2nd time) and father to 5 amazing kids.

Torquay Exile wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 11:00 am

Hmmm, so being married and having children is‘normal’ yeah? Not only are you an absolute idiot and *******, you’re a homophobic idiot and *******

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20415675

This is how the BBC are reporting the IDF blockade of the Gaza strip. No desalination water plants are working, so no water along with no fuel and no food. Fenced in, I am unsure how anyone can say this is not the biggest prison in the world.

People have a right to political views over how this started, and how it can end, but to say the Gaza strip is not blockaded, is simply not true.

Bangitintrnet wrote: November 23rd, 2023, 3:21 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20415675

This is how the BBC are reporting the IDF blockade of the Gaza strip. No desalination water plants are working, so no water along with no fuel and no food. Fenced in, I am unsure how anyone can say this is not the biggest prison in the world.

People have a right to political views over how this started, and how it can end, but to say the Gaza strip is not blockaded, is simply not true.
How about this Egypt open there gates and allow the people from Gaza to set up a refugee camps. Wouldn't that help ease the situation in Gaza.