L2 Transfer Watch

• Donny Rovers sign Conor Carty (Striker) on loan. Republic of Ireland u21 FAI Cup winner. If only we had a Paddy in charge and a load of Irish players....!?
  • Gwion Edwards, 30, to Morecambe. Winger, out of contract since the summer. Welsh! Deal til the end of the season. Could be decent, could be absolute pish.

Re: L2 Transfer Watch

Chepstow'sFine wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 8:19 pm
  • Donny Rovers sign Conor Carty (Striker) on loan. Republic of Ireland u21 FAI Cup winner. If only we had a Paddy in charge and a load of Irish players....!?
  • Gwion Edwards, 30, to Morecambe. Winger, out of contract since the summer. Welsh! Deal til the end of the season. Could be decent, could be absolute pish.
Saw Gwion Edwards a few years ago when we played Crawley away. Very impressive. Best player by a mile that night.

Re: L2 Transfer Watch

excessbee wrote: January 4th, 2024, 6:18 pm
Chepstow'sFine wrote: January 4th, 2024, 5:47 pm Colchester United have signed striker Conor Wilkinson from Scottish Premiership side Motherwell for an undisclosed fee.
They've also appointed Danny Cowley as manager/coach. I don't much like the bloke, but I reckon that's made FGR and Sutton's task more difficult.
Good shout. I missed that. They’ve got Swindon on Sat without Young & Kemp who’ve both been recalled to their prospective clubs. Could be a new manager bounce and Flynny bounced out the door.