Re: Exiles Grandstand: Eastleigh FA Cup Round 3

Good Morning!
Looking forward to a rare visit to Rodney Parade today. Four of us setting out in just over an hours time, travelling further than the Eastleigh fans too!
Obviously hoping for a good performance and victory and the excitement of the next round draw. However so many times in years past we manage to mess up the “easier “ games.
4-0 is only 33/1 today but on paper the odds probably are about right. After last weeks success on McCloughlin first goal scorer (28/1) it’s Lewis Payne today for the glory!

Come on County!

Phil in Northampton

lowandhard wrote: January 5th, 2024, 10:25 pm
Chepstow'sFine wrote: January 5th, 2024, 9:41 pm I think it’s silly that he’s had another nibble at Bungle. I can understand his frustration when finding out about his Insta post after Sutton but why keep on about it??
It made me wonder as he didn’t seem clear as to the exact extent of the injury. Is Omar being a bit awkward?
I think is more interested in making CV appealing to other clubs, he is under stress, constantly running down players, and the budget is now very boring,I think he knows the writing is on the wall, The sooner HJ is in complete charge the better

rncfc wrote: January 6th, 2024, 10:25 am
wattsville_boy wrote: January 6th, 2024, 12:19 am Bought my ticket today but it's just the kind of game that County will lose. Having said that I'd like to see a few rested and opportunity given to some of the perennial bench warmers not to pick up any more splinters in the arses...
3rd round of the cup against a non league side and you want to see people rested? Hahaha.
Well if it's the type of game that County tend to under-perform in (that is games against teams below them in the football pyramid) then yes I would rest players. Sometimes changes are necessary to keep the regular starters on their game, that the need for some element of consistency to remain on the side is required. If you keep picking the same 11 week in, week out then complacency can creep in. And despondency for those that are not included week in, week out. So give some of the perennial bench warmers an opportunity...

countymadbel wrote: January 6th, 2024, 1:29 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: January 6th, 2024, 12:19 am Bought my ticket today but it's just the kind of game that County will lose. Having said that I'd like to see a few rested and opportunity given to some of the perennial bench warmers not to pick up any more splinters in the arses...
You for real 105k resting on this game ffs. PLAY OUR STRONGEST TEAM.
Should have been more...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/footbal ... r-AA1mxNrz

aberexile wrote: January 6th, 2024, 2:00 pm
Should have been more...

I notice S4C have Wrectum on YET AGAIN

neilcork68 wrote: January 6th, 2024, 3:55 pm
Should have been more...

S4C = Wrexham Fan TV

Should have been more...

As does the BBC on iPlayer

Taunton Iron Cider wrote: January 6th, 2024, 4:00 pm
Should have been more...

As does the BBC on iPlayer

Its a flipping joke.....As does the rest of the FA Cup TV schedule where they haven't shown ONE Non League sides game