Re: Great Incentive

We’ve had our day in the sun and while of course we want to win the replay IF we lose at least a non league club benefits as opposed to a middling league 1 club or worse our friends in the North [Wales] who’d get on TV regardless anyway (I won’t even offer odds on their 4th round game being on S4C!).

CathedralCounty wrote: January 8th, 2024, 8:38 pm We’ve had our day in the sun and while of course we want to win the replay IF we lose at least a non league club benefits as opposed to a middling league 1 club or worse our friends in the North [Wales] who’d get on TV regardless anyway (I won’t even offer odds on their 4th round game being on S4C!).
unless chosen by BBC or ITV its a given that S4C will show the Wrectum game as they have every other one so far...Its immoral the love in with them.
I have written to S4C asking for an explanation why they are favouring them for EVERY GAME in the FA CUP when Cardiff , Swansea and US haven't had a look in ....I dont expect a reply off them.

whoareya wrote: January 8th, 2024, 8:46 pm I hope you wrote it in Welsh, S4C don't acknowledge any other language.

They even bully their colleagues in Welsh.....I suppose when you shout in Welsh it produces more spittle. More effective like.

Lots of bullying, sexual harassment etc claims against the BBC and ITV (not just happening in Wales 🤦‍♂️) I suspect that was all done in English though.
Makes them feel superior like

Exile 1976 wrote: January 8th, 2024, 9:12 pm
whoareya wrote: January 8th, 2024, 8:46 pm I hope you wrote it in Welsh, S4C don't acknowledge any other language.

They even bully their colleagues in Welsh.....I suppose when you shout in Welsh it produces more spittle. More effective like.

Lots of bullying, sexual harassment etc claims against the BBC and ITV (not just happening in Wales 🤦‍♂️) I suspect that was all done in English though.
What do you mean, feel superior? Something to do with nuns?

Exile 1976 wrote: January 8th, 2024, 9:12 pm

The tone was a bit off but they have a point-the ability to speak Welsh and being female clearly makes one no less prone to being a nasty piece of work it seems. Let’s hope the heavily subsidised de facto public broadcaster bucks up its ideas, I actually think it has some good output just needs better leadership and a compass pointing due south for football coverage!