Wrexham home sold out ??

Went on the county ticket site says no longer selling tickets for this match does anyone know if the home end has sold out ?

Are people thinking they will need a ticket stub from this game to get some sort of priority for the Man U potential game or is it some other reason they are not available

Re: Wrexham home sold out ??

Well if latecomers to the show think a ticket stub may get them priority for a future match, I think (and hope) they will be disappointed. However if it means the Wrexham match is sold out for home fans, the more the merrier. Don't forget there will be a considerable number who bought a ticket for Eastleigh with the intention of it being a means of getting a Wrexham ticket.

rncfc wrote: January 13th, 2024, 3:05 pm Surprised we haven't used the opportunity for a trust membership drive. First 3,000 members guaranteed a ticket, etc. If we lose Tuesday we get nothing. Encouraging trust memberships could have seen five figures of income added for nothing.
So, we encourage those who just want a sniff of a Cup ticket and will pay one month's trust membership (£5) for a guaranteed ticket. There are far more worthy recipients than that kind of 'fan'.

excessbee wrote: January 13th, 2024, 5:32 pm
rncfc wrote: January 13th, 2024, 3:05 pm Surprised we haven't used the opportunity for a trust membership drive. First 3,000 members guaranteed a ticket, etc. If we lose Tuesday we get nothing. Encouraging trust memberships could have seen five figures of income added for nothing.
So, we encourage those who just want a sniff of a Cup ticket and will pay one month's trust membership (£5) for a guaranteed ticket. There are far more worthy recipients than that kind of 'fan'.
I agree. As a 34 year supporter who is currently not a season ticket holder or a trust member, I'd love nothing more than for "free for all" tickets to come up. Just wondered whether a club which, as things stand, is financially struggling, are missing a trick to profit from a situation that might not even arise. If I was in charge I'd be offering up 1,000 to 2,000 memberships, paid annually in advance, in exchange for a ticket guarantee.

excessbee wrote: January 13th, 2024, 7:31 pm We have that already, twofold. It's called a Season Ticket and Trust membership.
Indeed, a half season ticket for the terrace would [have] been a relatively affordable option for those wanting to guarantee a Wrexham and potential “big game” FA cup ticket, limited sympathy with people albeit I get that some longstanding fans might miss out but we have had recent days in the sun and the potential FA cup game is on TV as well.