Re: V Doncaster Rovers

wattsville_boy wrote: January 13th, 2024, 5:17 pm Only one shot on target for County. How bad was the injury to Baker?
Baker was clogged about 10 minutes before he went off. He got to the ball first easily and their player just kicked him from behind. He received treatment but did gone back on and carrying on for a while before going down again and being replaced. He must be very doubtful for Tuesday

Amberexile wrote: January 13th, 2024, 6:28 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: January 13th, 2024, 5:17 pm Only one shot on target for County. How bad was the injury to Baker?
Baker was clogged about 10 minutes before he went off. He got to the ball first easily and their player just kicked him from behind. He received treatment but did gone back on and carrying on for a while before going down again and being replaced. He must be very doubtful for Tuesday
The odd thing was it looked like 2 different injuries to me, the first a kick on the ankle and the second his left knee.

lowandhard wrote: January 13th, 2024, 6:33 pm
Amberexile wrote: January 13th, 2024, 6:28 pm
The odd thing was it looked like 2 different injuries to me, the first a kick on the ankle and the second his left knee.
You are right as when the physio came on the second time he signalled to his knee.

Good post match vid by GC. I echo the above sentiments. He’s a very good Manager and has done wonders. He isn’t an HJ type of Manager but then we’re not the Swans so who knows how far GC can take us when he’s properly backed.

By the way Ive just watched the FGR post match vid on YT with Deeney and it was pulled by the channel towards the end of the video! Not surprised really as he was absolutely savage, going in on the players big time. Not surprised they pulled it as it would have been hugely damaging to the club. The wheels have well and truly come off with those guys and I for one thinks it’s hilarious.

Stan is right GC was brought in to keep us in the league and he's done it fair play to him . Win Tuesday and this will impact the the football club going forward, should imagine better budget better players and a definitely a better brand of football .HJ vision of his type of football is not he is seeing week in week under GC so I would expect change come nx season

owlsabout wrote: January 13th, 2024, 8:33 pm Stan is right GC was brought in to keep us in the league and he's done it fair play to him . Win Tuesday and this will impact the the football club going forward, should imagine better budget better players and a definitely a better brand of football .HJ vision of his type of football is not he is seeing week in week under GC so I would expect change come nx season
At the risk of this sounding like a mutual admiration society meeting I agree Mark. If we are right I don't suppose Coughlan will be too upset. He'll get a big pay off and will walk inyto his next job with an enhanced CV.