Ticket Line

Does anyone know what's going on with the ticket phone line?
It tells me the number I am in the queue with a certain number and then when I get to front for the next call in line it tells me I am back to 30 in the queue again?

Anyone know what's going on? Has anyone had any success on the phone yet?

Re: Ticket Line

Hants-Exile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:11 am Does anyone know what's going on with the ticket phone line?
It tells me the number I am in the queue with a certain number and then when I get to front for the next call in line it tells me I am back to 30 in the queue again?

Which number are you using?

Hants-Exile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:11 am Does anyone know what's going on with the ticket phone line?

Obviously the 'phone line option is the least efficient way of sourcing tickets.
Have successfully ordered and paid for mine online, as I know have others. Quite straightforward process even for an old technophobe like myself.

No idea about the physical queue at RP

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:15 am

Obviously the 'phone line option is the least efficient way of sourcing tickets.
Have successfully ordered and paid for mine online, as I know have others. Quite straightforward process even for an old technophobe like myself.

The phone line is the worst. All we need is a way for Trust members to be on the online system and it would save us (and the ticket office) a lot of hassle

ExiledinLondon wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:17 am
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:15 am

The phone line is the worst. All we need is a way for Trust members to be on the online system and it would save us (and the ticket office) a lot of hassle
Yes indeed.

ExiledinLondon wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:15 am Same thing for me. I'm pretty sure it's just a recording that's on a loop, rather than being accurate about your place in the queue.

I'm using 01633 302012 - option 2 for tickets. Is there a secret number we need to call?
Yes, that's the number I'm using too. My call was terminated with no one answering so will go to RP.

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:17 am Just brought two terraced tickets very easy
I assume that was online. For some reason the club have decided not to sell tickets to trust members online which they did for the Wrexham game. Just another sign that there is very little regard for trust members.

Not seeing much sign that HJ has improved things this morning. No wonder they say there will be plenty of tickets left after season ticket and Trust members have bought if only season ticket holders can actually buy.

Has anybody bought a ticket by phone today yet?

Hants-Exile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:19 am
ExiledinLondon wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:15 am Same thing for me. I'm pretty sure it's just a recording that's on a loop, rather than being accurate about your place in the queue.

I'm using 01633 302012 - option 2 for tickets. Is there a secret number we need to call?
Yes, that's the number I'm using too. My call was terminated with no one answering so will go to RP.
Tell them to get somebody answering the phone when you get there. :grin:

Amberexile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:33 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:17 am Just brought two terraced tickets very easy
I assume that was online. For some reason the club have decided not to sell tickets to trust members online which they did for the Wrexham game. Just another sign that there is very little regard for trust members.

Not seeing much sign that HJ has improved things this morning. No wonder they say there will be plenty of tickets left after season ticket and Trust members have bought if only season ticket holders can actually buy.

Has anybody bought a ticket by phone today yet?
Think you have to have a ticketline account

jamiencafc wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:46 am Option 2? I don't even get that far. Just line busy. 99 times and counting...

As stated before, very disappointing that trust members aren't seen as adequate enough to be able to purchase online.
Guessing again, but I reckon they only have so many "spots" for people to be on hold. But it feels like there is no actual queue as such, just randomly selecting which line to answer next.

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:27 am Does anyone know how ticketmaster gets paid if I buy concert tickets via them there normally a 2.50 fee each ticket

Perhaps the club builds the price in
They contracted Ticketmaster to manage our online ticketing - presume it was x amount upfront and [say] £1 per ticket built in.