Re: Ticket Line

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:45 am
Amberexile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:33 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:17 am Just brought two terraced tickets very easy
I assume that was online. For some reason the club have decided not to sell tickets to trust members online which they did for the Wrexham game. Just another sign that there is very little regard for trust members.

Not seeing much sign that HJ has improved things this morning. No wonder they say there will be plenty of tickets left after season ticket and Trust members have bought if only season ticket holders can actually buy.

Has anybody bought a ticket by phone today yet?
Think you have to have a ticketline account
I do have a ticketline account, but for some reason they have made this match online only for season ticket holders and not Trust Members so for trust Members who cannot get to the ground, the only option is to phone which doesn't seem to be manned.

Amberexile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:59 am
UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:17 am Just brought two terraced tickets very easy
I assume that was online. For some reason the club have decided not to sell tickets to trust members online which they did for the Wrexham game. Just another sign that there is very little regard for trust members.

Not seeing much sign that HJ has improved things this morning. No wonder they say there will be plenty of tickets left after season ticket and Trust members have bought if only season ticket holders can actually buy.

I do have a ticketline account, but for some reason they have made this match online only for season ticket holders and not Trust Members so for trust Members who cannot get to the ground, the only option is to phone which doesn't seem to be manned.
Can someone local queue for you I'd be happy to do that for you

UPTHEPORT wrote: January 18th, 2024, 1:41 pm
Amberexile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:59 am

Can someone local queue for you I'd be happy to do that for you
I don't know if they will allow that as you have to prove you are the Trust Member you claim to be when buying your ticket. I do have the fallback of buying in person on Saturday after the match if I can get served and get to my train home in the 2 hours they will be open for but I'll bear your kind offer it in mind, thanks.

JonD wrote: January 18th, 2024, 2:04 pm I wonder if that's because some season ticket holders are mistakenly thinking their seats have been sold and so grabbing whatever they see available.

Not sure how much longer I can cope with listening to "the can can".
I think that must be the case, as numbers wise the Compeed and Bisley shouldn't have sold out on the basis of season tickets plus 1.

Some will have decided not to use their seat as they want to sit with the plus 1, meaning that some season ticket seats will become available.

With 4 serving at the ticket office, to me it is understandable that phone sales could be a second priority.

excessbee wrote: January 18th, 2024, 3:57 pm It wouldn't surprise me if there was a rush on Trust membership after the fourth round draw was made.
With the cut off for eligibility being the day after the draw, I'm not sure how many would have made it and be fully paid up in time is they set up a standing order.

rncfc wrote: January 18th, 2024, 4:38 pm People queuing for 6 hours over at the ground. I'm about half way there at the moment.

2 people working at the ticket office.

Other ticket booths laying empty.

OAPs queuing up in this cold.

Complete shambles.
I agree to an extent but at least some of those people could have bought online (surely not everyone in the queue is a trust member a % must be ST holders who can buy 2 tickets online even if that % takes the queue down by even an hour it'd help) and there is tomorrow and after the game on Saturday as well - it may be Baltic but at least people can wrap up its not p'ing down nor boiling hot - club could/should have done a PR exercise with a sponsor for soups and rolls to be dished out perhaps?

Tomorrow will probably be far quieter as eager beavers will have been all over it today.