!Ticket Help Man Utd! - post questions/queries here

Won't be the only one to have a question so thought I'd start a thread on this - online system is showing my 1x reserved seat as a season ticket holder but no option to buy the '+ 1' any fellow season ticket holders tried & succeeded in buying a 'plus one'?

Any tips welcome although if I can't get an extra online the 'I've been a county fan for years' mates of of mates can join the throng on Monday.

[edit] hadn't seen the 'Ticket Line' thread but even so hop this will prove useful and yes I know I said I wasn't too excited about the game but others are and I've been asked to try to get at least 1 extra ticket.
Last edited by CathedralCounty on January 18th, 2024, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: !Ticket Help Man Utd! - post questions/queries here

CathedralCounty wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:13 am Won't be the only one to have a question so thought I'd start a thread on this - online system is showing my 1x reserved seat as a season ticket holder but no option to buy the '+ 1' any fellow season ticket holders tried & succeeded in buying a 'plus one'?

If I can't get an extra online the 'I've been a county fan for years' mates of of mates can join the throng on Monday.
Have heard from others. Put your reserved ticket in your basket, then opt for select from map for additional ticket. Apparently others have been successful already

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:17 am
CathedralCounty wrote: January 18th, 2024, 10:13 am Won't be the only one to have a question so thought I'd start a thread on this - online system is showing my 1x reserved seat as a season ticket holder but no option to buy the '+ 1' any fellow season ticket holders tried & succeeded in buying a 'plus one'?

If I can't get an extra online the 'I've been a county fan for years' mates of of mates can join the throng on Monday.
Have heard from others. Put your reserved ticket in your basket, then opt for select from map for additional ticket. Apparently others have been successful already

Thanks will give it a try. [edit] got my extra one.

*SUPPORTERS TRUST MEMBERS: One ticket per person. Platinum, Gold and Corporate members will be allowed two tickets, together with Junior (Club Spytty) members who can only purchase with a paying adult.

You must provide confirmation of your membership number. Only those who are fully paid-up members on or before Tuesday, January 9, 2024, will be eligible.

Does this mean that my 2 stepson's (who are trust members) have two additional adult tickets also (non trust members)?

jamiencafc wrote: January 18th, 2024, 11:27 am *SUPPORTERS TRUST MEMBERS: One ticket per person. Platinum, Gold and Corporate members will be allowed two tickets, together with Junior (Club Spytty) members who can only purchase with a paying adult.

You must provide confirmation of your membership number. Only those who are fully paid-up members on or before Tuesday, January 9, 2024, will be eligible.

Does this mean that my 2 stepson's (who are trust members) have two additional adult tickets also (non trust members)?
It is badly worded and can be read that way. I guess the best way to find out is to logon to the system and try it?

JonD wrote: January 18th, 2024, 11:58 am How come season ticket holders can buy online today but not trust members? It says both should be able to.h

Edit: talk on Fakebook is that trust members have to attend in person. That old chestnut - parochialism.
I think part of it is the disregard for Trust Members, but mainly it is down to a lack of organisation and forethought.

They allowed Trust Members to buy online for the match this Saturday and provided a window in which that could happen. You have to log into the ticketmaster system to be able to buy tickets and it is a simple matter for the system to connect login details with trust membership details. I just don't think they have done this and although for Saturday it was supposed to be a Trust Members only window, my suspicion is that anyone who managed to log in could buy tickets. So the club have decided to "punish" Trust members for their own lack of organisation by removing that option.

Amberexile wrote: January 18th, 2024, 12:41 pm
JonD wrote: January 18th, 2024, 11:58 am How come season ticket holders can buy online today but not trust members? It says both should be able to.h

Edit: talk on Fakebook is that trust members have to attend in person. That old chestnut - parochialism.
I think part of it is the disregard for Trust Members, but mainly it is down to a lack of organisation and forethought.

They allowed Trust Members to buy online for the match this Saturday and provided a window in which that could happen. You have to log into the ticketmaster system to be able to buy tickets and it is a simple matter for the system to connect login details with trust membership details. I just don't think they have done this and although for Saturday it was supposed to be a Trust Members only window, my suspicion is that anyone who managed to log in could buy tickets. So the club have decided to "punish" Trust members for their own lack of organisation by removing that option.
Been advised that the club probably didn’t want to pay for the facility. There is a club line, but the Trust membership is held on a separate database and the club would have to pay to get that all in one package. The answer makes sense to me but it is a pain. I’ve tried the phone about 8 times now as a Trust member - always engaged. I’ll keep trying.