They couldn’t even let us have ONE DAY!

BBC 2 wales are showing TWO repeats about Wrexham on the same evening as we’re on BBC 1 v Man Utd I mean flips sake I know I bang on about the Welsh media's sycophancy around Wrexham but that is ridiculous!!! As if an already over exposed club needs any more free PR…

[edit] one isn’t even a repeat so they have consciously chosen to commission and air a programme on the one day we should be top of the agenda I give up I really do!

Re: They couldn’t even let us have ONE DAY!

CathedralCounty wrote: January 20th, 2024, 12:52 pm BBC 2 wales are showing TWO repeats about Wrexham on the same evening as we’re on BBC 1 v Man Utd I mean flips sake I know I bang on about the Welsh media's sycophancy around Wrexham but that is ridiculous!!! As if an already over exposed club needs any more free PR…

[edit] one isn’t even a repeat so they have consciously chosen to commission and air a programme on the one day we should be top of the agenda I give up I really do!
F¥ck ‘em . They all hate us, we don’t care 😂

lowandhard wrote: January 20th, 2024, 2:18 pm
CathedralCounty wrote: January 20th, 2024, 12:52 pm BBC 2 wales are showing TWO repeats about Wrexham on the same evening as we’re on BBC 1 v Man Utd I mean flips sake I know I bang on about the Welsh media's sycophancy around Wrexham but that is ridiculous!!! As if an already over exposed club needs any more free PR…

F¥ck ‘em . They all hate us, we don’t care 😂
Exactly

I have it on good authority that there are some VERY disgruntled executives at S4C who have decreed we must be punished for today’s win v Wrexham, no Newport FA cup games will be screened for 3 years, someone did pipe up to say “erm they won’t notice we haven’t shown one of their games in 5 years!” At which the punishment was duly extended to 5 years…😯😂

If they want a press pass make them queue up for it with the fans on Monday.

Exile 1976 wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:48 pm
ambernotorange wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:45 pm I think it's only fair to point out that BBC2W are showing GiantKillers at 17.30 on Saturday evening. So they are giving us publicity and/or support the day before they transmit our cup tie, just as they are doing with Wrexham.

Yeah, but …..stop letting facts get in the way of a good rant ffs !😂
I did post slightly tongue in cheek but the “Welsh footballing public” [obviously not the homogeneous group BBC Wales/S4C think we are] must be getting tired of this by now, even the Americans must be by now?

Is it me but it's been a little bit quiet from the BBC after the weekend result.
If our six fingered friends had won the game the BBC Wales website would have been full of Wrexham stories.
Even last Friday when the Welsh News mentioned us because we were extending the capacity of Dave Parade they had to say we did it in time for the Wrexham game.
It goes against their narrative that we dared to beat them and the manner in which we did.

By the way , has Delaney taken Mullin out of his pocket yet ?