Re: Grandstand: Walsall v Newport

rncfc wrote: February 11th, 2024, 1:20 am Well done to the 701 away fans.

I know the manager doesn't want to admit it, but I'm starting to think this might be on. Win Tuesday and we're the division's form side, sitting on the cusp of the play offs.

Let's go and sign Lee Evans for the run in and give us another boost.
Next 4 games are against teams currently in 6th,7th, 9th 10th positions compared to ourselves in 11th. Results will surely be decisive in our still unlikely play off finish.
Lee Evans for the last month of the normal season, post operation? Not for me.

G Guest wrote: February 11th, 2024, 8:17 am There is a fullL2 programme on Tuesday. Bet 365 are giving curious odds for our game. Notts are 5/4 , County 9/5 with 11/4 the draw. That seems the wrong way round to me. Perhaps they have their Countys confused.
I suspect that in part those odds will reflect the size of the fanbase of each club, how much money will be gambled on each team by their supporters so the exposure to loss for the betting firms.

Amberexile wrote: February 11th, 2024, 9:38 pm
G Guest wrote: February 11th, 2024, 8:17 am There is a fullL2 programme on Tuesday. Bet 365 are giving curious odds for our game. Notts are 5/4 , County 9/5 with 11/4 the draw. That seems the wrong way round to me. Perhaps they have their Countys confused.
I suspect that in part those odds will reflect the size of the fanbase of each club, how much money will be gambled on each team by their supporters so the exposure to loss for the betting firms.
No doubt you are right. Sky bet have Notts favourites as well with us at 9/5.