Re: Bangits thoughts on the future of the Trust - Nothing to do with Scott Bennett or GC. holding talks

Exile 1976 wrote: March 1st, 2024, 6:19 pm
wattsville_boy wrote: March 1st, 2024, 5:55 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 1st, 2024, 3:17 pm
Bonson&Hunt wrote: March 1st, 2024, 1:44 pm I think Scott wants to stay too!!

You should have started a new thread for that, now the title of this one has been changed.........

But of course that doesn't suit your mindset does it?

The narrative on this forum has always been attack anyone who doesn't tow the forum line.

So we have things like "there are only two possible answers" when there isn't, to put off anyone wishing to post a different viewpoint. And if they ignore that, then they are called an idiot or such like. Why do people in there 60's and 70's find it necessary to close down debate, rather than justify their own position? It just stops youngsters having their input, which basically suits......
If I was in my 20's I would be concerned if people called me an idiot on a public forum and my friends found out. It would stop me posting my thoughts in the first place. I am old enough not to care these days, so it's a waste of time doing it to me, but they still do.

It's all part of treating those with different opinions as the enemy. We must stop these different opinions before they are encouraged to post others.......

Making out I know someone who ran the club, and therefore I need to be attacked, just highlights the total control that is desired.

I wanted to keep this thread up, because it simply highlights the issues with the trust membership. They want control, whether it be of money or decisions or even this forum. If you don't think that is true, then look back at this entire thread and you will see it played out in action.

Wanting knowledge of who someone is on a anonymous forum can only be because they need to attack that person. When room101 was a moderator he used to pass on details of members to Stan so that he could out them. Why? It's all about control.......

And where has that control policy led to? What affect did attacking the trust hierarchy on this forum have. Did it help attract more people to stand in elections? Did it help the club get its message across to the fans?
No, the Trust hierarchy were seen as the enemy of truth and control. It didn't matter that the numbers of people running the club was diminishing year by year, not helped by people saying they would stand, only to pull out and leave a void.

However the years of attack did achieve something, as when people got fed up of the constant criticism and attack, they chose to pass the control to other more Knowledgeable people, experts if you like.

Now I am pretty sure that process happens by accident rather than design. I.E. Managers saying I won't come unless I have total control. However when it came to Mike Flynn's turn, and we had little to lose from the trust conceding control, we can see the result. Nearly £2 million from cup winnings against £4 -500k of trust contributions. So conceding control played a vital part in County being not only still in the EFL but in the position to be as competitive as we are, against all the odds.

Now the control is with HJ, and Stan has lost interest in attacking, its just me who he paints as the enemy left to attack. His logic being if I remain anonymous I am related to someone with some sort of control.

Well he thinks I am two people, presumably both know someone who either ran the trust or ran the club. His wingman from Pembrokeshire - who once arranged to meet up with Stan before the first trust meeting and later denied ever doing so, because he forgot that the arranging was on this forum. Now mentions above, that I must be very very worried. Presumably that is because he thinks I know someone who is not going to be voted back in. Well as I understand it, the last 4 trust reps are leaving as soon as they are able to. So is he refering to trust reps that haven't been voted into position? Well I doubt they would be looking to now be voted into position as one of the two trust reps on HJ'S board. If any were to sit on HJ'S board, it would be at his request surely? So this attacking me continues, with absolutely no basis. And it never produced the desired control in the first place.

So what happens next, do we just continue to attack like the the trust is a political party in opposition to those who have control?
I'm a very tolerant person. But I've really had enough of reading the crap you post. My only course of action is to foe you. It is up to others to decide if they wish to do similar...

He’s ******* barking, mate. Genuinely think he/she has lost it.
He can't be real, must be some kind of AI bot or something!

Re: Bangits thoughts on the future of the Trust - Nothing to do with Scott Bennett or GC. holding talks

Chris Davis wrote: March 1st, 2024, 6:30 pm I have simply decided to ignore him. I'm amazed that everyone else does not do the same. He thrives on the oxygen of people rising to the bait of answering his often rambling, incoherent and hugely repetitive posts. Let's all do the web equivalent of sending him to Coventry.
Three quarters of County fans don't support the trust, I wonder why?

HJ wants a conduit to the fans, why pick the trust with their self serving attitude to avoid working with HJ at all costs.

Enjoy the road to death that your headed upon, Stan has worked it out, along with Countymadbel......

Strange that since the title change, another 20 thousand views, doubling it to 40 thousand..........

So that worked then.......

20,000 views of how the voting Trust membership reacts when confronted with changing. Ignore my comments completely, just look at the reactions.......

Voting for nailed on wins like openness, not concerned how that is likely to be achieved. The club is now in business hands, who haven't even revealed who is on the board of the club.

That worked then..........

Only concerned with the future of the Trust, not the diminishing influence it has on the club..........

52,000 views of a thread that is nothing to do with Scott Bennet......

The thread on the trust consultation has 400 views. In the same time it has been up, 10,000 views of this thread...........

Seems that what is popular with the trust voting membership, is the opposite to what is popular with the majority of viewers, probably non trust fans.

Chris Davis has tried for 9 months with his the trust must pay into the community legal opinion, and not had a response that suits.. Therefore it's likely that he is wrong, and the trust can give money to HJ, who is using investment money to reduce duplication and save more money.

The voting trust membership are backing duplication in the community, because they have to have control of their money. No thought for club. No thought for representing anyone but themselves............

Exile 1976 wrote: March 4th, 2024, 7:59 am It’s because everyone on here thinks you’re a complete and utter c u n t and most of them have either foe’d you or are now just ignoring your pathetic posts.
That's fine by me, but it doesn't answer why so many views since the thread title change does it? Or that those views are to ignore me.......

There are far more NCAFC fans that are NOT in the trust than are in it. There are far more trust members who DONT turn up to trust meetings to vote. There is a bias towards older trust members who vote, and vote because they have the baggage of the club going bust in the forefront of their minds............

There are two representatives for ALL NCAFC fans going to be on HJ board. At present they will represent a minority view, that investment has to be kept away from where it is most required..........

mad norm wrote: March 4th, 2024, 11:33 am Viewing and reading a post ....there is a subtle difference
And there is a difference between reading and commenting. This forum is hell bent on attacking anyone who dares oppose the standard view. So people who are not going to vote, because they will be outnumbered, why would they bother to post and then get called allsorts?

The trust are running a consultation with itself. More than three quarters of the fans that go to RP (lots of trust members live away) are not in the trust. How will that consultation garner the opinion of those who don't see a need for the trust, and would therefore be happier for the two representatives to be just investor's into the club, as opposed to just the trust?

Bangitintrnet wrote: March 4th, 2024, 11:46 am
mad norm wrote: March 4th, 2024, 11:33 am Viewing and reading a post ....there is a subtle difference
And there is a difference between reading and commenting. This forum is hell bent on attacking anyone who dares oppose the standard view. So people who are not going to vote, because they will be outnumbered, why would they bother to post and then get called allsorts?

The trust are running a consultation with itself. More than three quarters of the fans that go to RP (lots of trust members live away) are not in the trust. How will that consultation garner the opinion of those who don't see a need for the trust, and would therefore be happier for the two representatives to be just investor's into the club, as opposed to just the trust?
I expect anybody who invests into the club by buying an equal number of shares to the Trust will get equal representation. Is there anybody looking to do that?

Exile 1976 wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:31 pm The fact their are so few fans in the Trust is a damning indictment of how shit the previous Board were.
Or was the previous Board 'shit' because their were so few fans in the Trust, and so few of them prepared to be Board members? Seems to me it was a 2 sided coin.
Pointless academic debate now. But will history repeat itself in it's new reincarnation?

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:39 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:31 pm The fact their are so few fans in the Trust is a damning indictment of how shit the previous Board were.
Or was the previous Board 'shit' because their were so few fans in the Trust, and so few of them prepared to be Board members? Seems to me it was a 2 sided coin.
Pointless academic debate now. But will history repeat itself in it's new reincarnation?
That's the point. Which is why I believe the question that should be asked is of the people who left the Trust, why they left and those who wouldn't join why they did not.

I can only speak for myself. I simply believed the former Trust leadership was made up of a small number of ego maniacs and a large number of nodding dogs. Time and again we saw good people leave and give up in despair, from the board.

And finally when their incompetence was about to be exposed the deadly dua resigned.

Amberexile wrote: March 4th, 2024, 12:22 pm
Bangitintrnet wrote: March 4th, 2024, 11:46 am

I expect anybody who invests into the club by buying an equal number of shares to the Trust will get equal representation. Is there anybody looking to do that?
How likely is that? HJ didn't buy the trust's shares did he? Will he invest further than his initial £500k if not pushed?

His £500k was to be used to build up the commercial side and reduce waste. The voting trust membership believe it was to pay back existing debt. If it was, when asked the question "is the trust's annual funding vital to your plans?" Why not say yes? But he didn't did he?

So the trust's money is not vital, so it follows that the trust is not vital...........

So unless someone can actually come up with a reason that makes it vital, the answer IMO is to dissolve the Trust, create a new body to hold the trust's shares, and make it free to join. Then the new body is simply a skill set, rather than cash oriented, and open to all, not restricted to a gentleman's club where you have to pay a premium simply to get in.......