Weather and its affect on attendances...

Even as a season ticket holder on nights when its chilly and p'ing it down I sometimes don't feel like going to 'County - I wonder if/what affect it has on the casual fans especially on champions league nights? (as it happens I'm 90% going as meeting a mate before hand).

This is where I think the much needed refurbishment and/or cover of the North end needs to be looked at.

Re: Weather and its affect on attendances...

CathedralCounty wrote: February 13th, 2024, 3:09 pm Even as a season ticket holder on nights when its chilly and p'ing it down I sometimes don't feel like going to 'County - I wonder if/what affect it has on the casual fans especially on champions league nights? (as it happens I'm 90% going as meeting a mate before hand).

This is where I think the much needed refurbishment and/or cover of the North end needs to be looked at.
Suspect age plays a part in one's reluctance to attend in adverse weather. Note latest forecast has the rain to ease/stop in time for K.O.

Re: Weather and its affect on attendances...

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: February 13th, 2024, 4:48 pm
CathedralCounty wrote: February 13th, 2024, 3:09 pm Even as a season ticket holder on nights when its chilly and p'ing it down I sometimes don't feel like going to 'County - I wonder if/what affect it has on the casual fans especially on champions league nights? (as it happens I'm 90% going as meeting a mate before hand).

Suspect age plays a part in one's reluctance to attend in adverse weather. Note latest forecast has the rain to ease/stop in time for K.O.
Yes and one’s current health! Really upset I won’t be there tonight due to a chest infection. I was looking forward to this one.