UPDATE ON THE CONSULTATION PROCESS

The Trust have circulated an email to Trust members today. In respect of the consultation process, I have reproduced the relevant wording:

"...In the meantime, as discussed on the evening, we will be circulating a questionnaire on the future direction of the Trust to all members.

To support us with the planning of the Special General Meeting we will be setting up a steering group of trust members to ensure that we gather the broadest possible range of ideas and contributions.

If you are interested in stepping forward and supporting with this, please contact us at info@ncafctrust.org by Friday 23rd February...."

I would hope as diverse a group of people as possible within the Trust would put themselves forward for this 'steering group'. Membership carries no permanent responsibility but it does provide the opportunity to greatly influence the future development of the Trust.

For the record, I have expressed my interest.

Re: UPDATE ON THE CONSULTATION PROCESS

I have never met you Chris but,from what you have posted on the mb’s,you are the perfect candidate to carry out the roles required on the steering committee.Over 400 views but no responses to this thread suggests that there is unlikely to be many candidates to join you.Many are willing to have their say on here and berate the directors for not doing it right but,they will not step up and do their bit themselves.I am sure you will have the club at heart and be an asset to the Trust.

Re: UPDATE ON THE CONSULTATION PROCESS

Percy plunkett wrote: February 21st, 2024, 10:53 pm I have never met you Chris but,from what you have posted on the mb’s,you are the perfect candidate to carry out the roles required on the steering committee.Over 400 views but no responses to this thread suggests that there is unlikely to be many candidates to join you.Many are willing to have their say on here and berate the directors for not doing it right but,they will not step up and do their bit themselves.I am sure you will have the club at heart and be an asset to the Trust.
Thank you very much for those kind remarks. Of course, some Trust members, both on and off message boards may have directly responded to the Club's email. It would be a shame if they haven't because, whilst it is easy to be critical and a naysayer, what the Trust needs now are people, who want to see a different and invigorated Trust, which supports the AFC and the wider community through a positive and cooperative approach.