Re: Grandstand: Stockport County F.C vs Newport County A.F.C.

Good Morning

Many years ago, in Conference South , myself and many others around the world started the thing we called “Exiles Grandstand” a place to comment on and discuss the game of the day. It was fun, it was friendly and was well populated.
I look at what we have today and honestly I’m embarrassed to be associated with it.
I was sad to read this forum might be closing down… now I think the sooner the better

Phil in Northampton

phil_in_npton wrote: March 10th, 2024, 9:42 am Good Morning

Many years ago, in Conference South , myself and many others around the world started the thing we called “Exiles Grandstand” a place to comment on and discuss the game of the day. It was fun, it was friendly and was well populated.
I look at what we have today and honestly I’m embarrassed to be associated with it.
I was sad to read this forum might be closing down… now I think the sooner the better

Phil in Northampton
I totally agree with you. I was disgusted by what I was reading yesterday evening. However, that was just another example of how this site has degenerated. I for one do not plan to use this site anymore.

Phil in Northampton
Yes Phil you're right, sadly since a certain Bangit joined with his agenda to get this forum shut down and a few joined in with his antics! And the lack of moderation! It has gone backwards at an alarming rate. He will be wetting himself with joy at some of these posts!!

Trigger wrote: March 10th, 2024, 12:05 pm

Phil in Northampton
Yes Phil you're right, sadly since a certain Bangit joined with his agenda to get this forum shut down and a few joined in with his antics! And the lack of moderation! It has gone backwards at an alarming rate. He will be wetting himself with joy at some of these posts!!

Here we go again attack attack attack, nothing about achieving, nothing whatsoever. The mindset is that of the 80's trade unions, must win against those making decisions, don't worry about the consequences......