Cheltenham festival

Anyone looking forward to next week as much as i am, i will be making my usual pilgrimage on gold cup day one of the highlights of the year for me, just a shame constitution hill wont be there this year but there are loads more nags to lose my money on ........or maybe not :lol: got a good feeling that Paul Nichols horses will do well this year as the yard is in good form.

Re: Cheltenham festival

Bring it on I say mate. As ever, I will be looking out for horses ridden by Rachael Blackmore. She is superb. She normally rides for Henry de Blomhead. However, the only horse I can see that she is declared for at the moment is Envoi Allen in the RyanAir on Thursday. Probably won’t get good odds for that though. Haven’t picked any others yet though.

llanwern exile wrote: March 9th, 2024, 11:19 am Good luck Mike! hope you win a fortune, as usual i will post my picks each day then cross everything and hope to leave paddy power crying in his oysters and caviar.
Cheers buddy. Got Tuesday’s bets sorted. Only doing two. In the first (13.30) it’s Slade Steel and in the second (14.10), I’m going for Quilixious. Sky bet are offering 4 places for each way in the second race. They are the only company to do it. For a 10 horse race that is pretty good.

Little tip for casual punters. Most bookies offer a free bet at Cheltenham if your horse loses in the first race of the day. They do it for obvious reasons. Be careful but it is probably the best way to start the day. Basically you get two bets for the price of one.

pembsexile wrote: March 11th, 2024, 10:19 am
llanwern exile wrote: March 9th, 2024, 11:19 am Good luck Mike! hope you win a fortune, as usual i will post my picks each day then cross everything and hope to leave paddy power crying in his oysters and caviar.
Cheers buddy. Got Tuesday’s bets sorted. Only doing two. In the first (13.30) it’s Slade Steel and in the second (14.10), I’m going for Quilixious. Sky bet are offering 4 places for each way in the second race. They are the only company to do it. For a 10 horse race that is pretty good.

Little tip for casual punters. Most bookies offer a free bet at Cheltenham if your horse loses in the first race of the day. They do it for obvious reasons. Be careful but it is probably the best way to start the day. Basically you get two bets for the price of one.
Afternoon Mike

I see Rachel only got 4 rides today so done a ew lucky 15 on those

Also had 4 free bets all singles on her rides

Taken also fiver back if I lose on skybet

UPTHEPORT wrote: March 12th, 2024, 12:21 pm
pembsexile wrote: March 11th, 2024, 10:19 am

Afternoon Mike

I see Rachel only got 4 rides today so done a ew lucky 15 on those

Also had 4 free bets all singles on her rides

Taken also fiver back if I lose on skybet

Afternoon Jim. Good luck with yr lucky 15. I think Rachel best bet today is Quilixious in the 14.10 The soft ground is going to have an effect as well. If I lose my first bet, the cash return (free bet) is going on Quilixious.