Re: Spooky or what? Potentially.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 12:21 pm Mansfield and Newport County are the only two teams that have remained in League 2 constantly for the last 11 seasons. Mansfield having joined League 2 by winning the National/Conference/Alliance League, or whatever it was called back then in 2012/13.

I forget who came up with them via the play-offs. :shock:
If I wasn't a county fan and I was looking in from the outside, I'd fancy us or Crawley for that last spot. Habitually negative after 35 years though.

Re: Spooky or what? Potentially.

rncfc wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 12:39 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 12:21 pm Mansfield and Newport County are the only two teams that have remained in League 2 constantly for the last 11 seasons. Mansfield having joined League 2 by winning the National/Conference/Alliance League, or whatever it was called back then in 2012/13.

I forget who came up with them via the play-offs. :shock:
If I wasn't a county fan and I was looking in from the outside, I'd fancy us or Crawley for that last spot. Habitually negative after 35 years though.
Is it only one place up for grabs though? Although County are six points behind Barrow in sixth, they have played a game more. A County win today could bring them back into a 'catch-able' position for the chasing pack...