Away kits

Anyone know the rational behind our choice of kit in away games? Apart from the obvious colour clash (Sutton and Mansfield) I guess it’s a commercial shirt sponsor decision. We have worn Amber shirts in 3 games (Notts, Tranmere, Gills) out of 21 league games to date.
League results in the different shirts
Amber W1 L2
Black D1 L5
White W6 L6

Re: Away kits

In my days I could only use the change strip if it clashed,that could be any item not just the shirt.If a team had white shirts and socks and black shorts, I would have to change the shorts,that’s how I got us to play in all amber as it looked cool and it saved having to change.We have sponsors who pay a decent amount for front and back of shirts and shorts so,it is only fair to them that the kits are used regularly as opposed to once now and then.I guess that the away sponsors pay more than the third kit sponsors which would explain why we use the white more than the black.

Re: Away kits

faerun exile wrote: March 30th, 2024, 1:23 am Anyone know the rational behind our choice of kit in away games? Apart from the obvious colour clash (Sutton and Mansfield) I guess it’s a commercial shirt sponsor decision. We have worn Amber shirts in 3 games (Notts, Tranmere, Gills) out of 21 league games to date.
League results in the different shirts
Amber W1 L2
Black D1 L5
White W6 L6
Don't even like the black kit, and the players don't either going with the stats