Grandstand: Grimsby Town FC versus Newport County A.F.C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_STSzUiyIgw

We're 13th in the league, nothing to play for and they're 21st with a very real chance of going down. For example, Sutton are on fire (4 game winning streak) and Colchester/FGR both easily capable of staying up. So it'll be a tough game.

From the pre-match presser it seems like everyone's knackered and injured. However, when the chips have been down this season we've done well and it's tended to be the games where we've expected to get something when it's gone tits.

No idea what sort of half baked team we'll put out but have a gut feeling it could be Bungle's day tomorrow. Expect maximum sh1thousery from Rose if he scores.

Re: Grandstand: Grimsby Town FC versus Newport County A.F.C

Chepstow'sFine wrote: April 6th, 2024, 4:26 pm
Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 6th, 2024, 4:22 pm
Exile 1976 wrote: April 6th, 2024, 3:57 pm What an awful first half of football. Two poor sides.
Just a guess on my part, but I am beginning to wonder if Graham Coughlan has been told he won't be manager next season.
Love that wouldn’t you Stan.
Don`t think he is a mile off, if rumours of sitings of a ex player/manager are to be believed.

Exile 1976 wrote: April 6th, 2024, 3:57 pm What an awful first half of football. Two poor sides.
Just a guess on my part, but I am beginning to wonder if Graham Coughlan has been told he won't be manager next season.
No. I rate Coughlan. I also like his honesty. What I think you fail to understand is that I say what I think will happen, not what I hope will happen.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 6th, 2024, 4:35 pm
No. I rate Coughlan. I also like his honesty. What I think you fail to understand is that I say what I think will happen, not what I hope will happen.

flat4 wrote: April 6th, 2024, 4:31 pm
Don`t think he is a mile off, if rumours of sitings of a ex player/manager are to be believed.
Tell us more.