Re: Fin Azas

I think you'll find quite a few recently have defected from the Albion (my team) to the Vile including a certain Louie Barry who arrived there via Barcalona who have yet to pay West brom the measly 200k they poached him for via a tribunal. If I remember correctly, the Villa youth coaches are ex Albion. Many Albion fans are peed off with the use of our academy, but then regrettably Villa are the bigger club!
Edit if I remember correctly he was on loan at Cheltenham last season along with one of our highly rated goalkeepers!

I think Football Insider was the source that said one of our players was at Plymouth for a medical ahead of a move when he had ruptured a thigh muscle the previous week.

Something doesn't quite add up. If he played 44 games for Cheltenham and is ready to step up a division, why not just go back there whoever his parent club is? If he isn't ready to step up a division, why would Villa sign him from WBA?

Quality player will thrive this season if is played regularly has so much potential and great replacement for Josh Sheehan. Attacking midfielder with so much energy who tracks back to defend a real asset for us must start Saturday and every game after that. IMHO a loan player who will be playing at least Championship football in a few seasons. I am not his agent by the way !