This website bears no official affiliation with the club.
Ban issued if...
- You incite, support or encourage hooliganism / racism / homophobia
- Create a secondary account to avoid a ban or otherwise.
- Excessive insults should be avoided and any posts considered to be 'over the top' will be removed and the poster concerned banned for an allotted time. Any poster who feels that they are being abused beyond what should reasonably be expected should report the post and poster responsible to the forum staff who will review the complaint whilst taking any action deemed necessary.
- To assist with the smooth running of the website, moderator decisions should not be debated publicly on the forum. If you feel a moderator has made an unfair or wrong decision then please PM the site admin directly who will review your complaint, discuss it further and if necessary take appropriate actions. This includes calling for people to be banned / deleting others' posts / asking to for your thread to be stickied / editing others' posts aswell as moderator decisions. PM's on matters are entirely welcome.
- Every post has a "report post" option which will bring an offending post to the attention of the forum staff. Please use this function to report posts that you feel contravene the site rules. This will in turn be reviewed by the forum staff.
- All avatars and signatures should remain within the rules/guidelines outlined above. Any avatar or signature deemed unacceptable will be removed.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Please refrain from using text talk in the main forums, be punctual and constructive (Plain English only)
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate community standards.
- The Administration & Moderation team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services unless Newport County related.
These forums for the purpose of encouraging discussion amongst its service users.
All communications made available as part of the forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of weareexiles.net
The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted does not mean that weareexiles.net has endorsed that message in anyway or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message.
Visitors to the forum are encouraged to report any objectionable message by following the ‘Report as Abusive’ link that is associated with each discussion thread.. Forum moderators have the ability to remove objectionable messages and agree to make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if it is determine that removal is necessary
weareexiles.net assumes no responsibility for misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, illegal content within comments supplied to this site by its service users.
weareexiles.net may take any action with respect to any content that weareexiles.net deems in its sole discretion is necessary or appropriate, including the deletion of any such content.
While we make reasonable efforts to monitor content posted on our social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond immediately to reports / take appropriate actions. All reports are read within a reasonably practicable time-frame and dealt with in accordance to our standards and guidelines.