Re: Raising revenue

Jonesy3 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Jonesy3 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
jonescmj1 wrote:Cant get past Customer details, have informed the club.

Colin
Maybe the next person the County employ will have IT expertise.
Bought my slot online this morning. System works fine - and I'm an old fart.
Thought you said you had a problem with it.
Wrong Jones, Frank!
Apologies.
Its such an unusual name :cheers:
Glad you got sorted.

Cheers

mad norm wrote:What's JPEG format?
Please
If you take a photo with a mobile phone or scan a photo, the default format in which it will be saved is probably JPEG or JPG i.e. the suffix (extension) of the file name will be either .jpeg or .jpg. Either will be fine to email to the club.

It is a very common version of data compression used for images hugely reducing file sizes.

I switched to the laptop, was able to pay and received a code. This then needs sending with the photo to Newport County office. I hope I’ve done it right! I await some kind of confirmation on that.
Does anybody know what the format of the banner will be and what size the images on it will be? Also is it ongoing through the season?

Phil in Northampton

Ps. My number was 727, I wonder if that’s an indication of the uptake?

phil_in_npton wrote:I switched to the laptop, was able to pay and received a code. This then needs sending with the photo to Newport County office. I hope I’ve done it right! I await some kind of confirmation on that.
Does anybody know what the format of the banner will be and what size the images on it will be? Also is it ongoing through the season?

Phil in Northampton

Morning Phil. My understanding is that the banner will be displayed on the South stand prior to the Mansfield game. No idea of the size of the image yet. I think that the banner concept is now the most practical idea that the club can do given the circumstances we are in.

I think the club will attempt to put more banners in this area if the idea is over subscribed. It takes a lot of work to get this done with a short turnaround and they can’t change it for every game obviously.

The bit I don’t get is that when I saw ifollow the cameras were in the Hazel. Sky Tv pictures seem to be from the gantry in the Bisley. It seems the banner won’t be shown from ifollow camera unless I am missing something.

pembsexile wrote:
phil_in_npton wrote:I switched to the laptop, was able to pay and received a code. This then needs sending with the photo to Newport County office. I hope I’ve done it right! I await some kind of confirmation on that.

Phil in Northampton

Morning Phil. My understanding is that the banner will be displayed on the South stand prior to the Mansfield game. No idea of the size of the image yet. I think that the banner concept is now the most practical idea that the club can do given the circumstances we are in.

I think the club will attempt to put more banners in this area if the idea is over subscribed. It takes a lot of work to get this done with a short turnaround and they can’t change it for every game obviously.

The bit I don’t get is that when I saw ifollow the cameras were in the Hazel. Sky Tv pictures seem to be from the gantry in the Bisley. It seems the banner won’t be shown from ifollow camera unless I am missing something.
The i-follow camera is also on the gantry above the Bisley stand, the commentators for i-follow are located in the Compeed/Hazel stand. (Sky/BT commentators are on the gantry)

I would think that the Media Manager will ask the i-follow camera man to film the south stand and banner when there are stoppages/injuries etc during the game?

Willthiswork wrote:
pembsexile wrote:

Phil in Northampton

The i-follow camera is also on the gantry above the Bisley stand, the commentators for i-follow are located in the Compeed/Hazel stand. (Sky/BT commentators are on the gantry)

I would think that the Media Manager will ask the i-follow camera man to film the south stand and banner when there are stoppages/injuries etc during the game?
Then I am definitely missing something Joe. The ifollow highlights I saw from the home game seems to have been filmed from the Hazel. I even remember seeing a girder from the Hazel partially blocking the camera view. Is there a separate ifollow camera as well as the video the club provide?