Re: Raising revenue

The flowte system doesn’t appear to work for me. Photo ready but I am stuck on the ‘continue’ icon. Put all the details in but unable to progress on my iPad or phone. Times out eventually. Tried ringing the club, no answer as yet. Anyone got any ideas on progressing please. I know I have missed Thursdays deadline but there’s always the next one.

Link is still there. According to club Twitter, the deadline has been extended so looks likes it's under rather than oversubscribed.
It'd be a shame if this didn't happen through lack of interest. Bought my slot earlier in the week and it looks like it's the only chance of getting my ugly mug at Dave Parade this season so I'll be gutted if it doesn't happen.

Jonesy3 wrote:Link is still there. According to club Twitter, the deadline has been extended so looks likes it's under rather than oversubscribed.
It'd be a shame if this didn't happen through lack of interest. Bought my slot earlier in the week and it looks like it's the only chance of getting my ugly mug at Dave Parade this season so I'll be gutted if it doesn't happen.
Yes, it’s there but not on the front page anymore. If you need it type ‘present on parade’ in the search box. I still can’t get past the green ‘continue’ link even after logging on, putting the details in the cart and being talked through it by a fellow messageboarder.

It has been undersubscribed unfortunately. They are extending the time to the Tranmere game on the 17 October instead of the Mansfield game earlier - think that was the 3rd. It won’t change after games, if it works, extra banners may be added.

It will be there until at least when fans eventually return, whenever that is. Bloody Coronavirus.

Good Evening

That’s a shame if under subscribed. It might be an idea to publish how many more are required to make it work, it may push a few undecided to commit to it.
Personally I would have liked a bit more detail on the size of the image and the format of the banner but having voiced support for Mikes original idea I was happy to support the clubs version.
Let’s hope it still happens!

Phil in Northampton