Re: Full capasity grounds from july 19th

Risca_Exile wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:You can get a vaccination certificate in Wales a week or so after getting your second jab by ringing up. I carry mine around in my coat pocket just in case it’s needed at some point!

https://gov.wales/get-nhs-covid-pass-sh ... tion-73757
If you follow the above link part of it say "It is recommended that you get the digital COVID Pass rather than the paper version. You will be able to show this on your phone, tablet or laptop.

People in Wales cannot currently use the NHS app to access their NHS COVID Pass and vaccination status."
Does anybody know which app you are supposed to use as its not on the NHS app?

I have managed to get mine via the NHS website. Only valid for a couple of days, but not a huge problem to keep getting them as and when required.

I followed this link:

https://access.login.nhs.uk/enter-email

Risca_Exile wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:You can get a vaccination certificate in Wales a week or so after getting your second jab by ringing up. I carry mine around in my coat pocket just in case it’s needed at some point!

https://gov.wales/get-nhs-covid-pass-sh ... tion-73757
If you follow the above link part of it say "It is recommended that you get the digital COVID Pass rather than the paper version. You will be able to show this on your phone, tablet or laptop.

People in Wales cannot currently use the NHS app to access their NHS COVID Pass and vaccination status."
Does anybody know which app you are supposed to use as its not on the NHS app?
I'm guessing they recommend it because it saves them the cost of printing and posting a paper one - but given the confusion re: apps, it seems the most sensible solution!

Rogy Amber wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just back in Ireland having spent the last four months in Cwmbran.

Now regardless of whether you agree with Mark Drakeford's politics or indeed his decision as to when football stadiums can be fully opened, it was refreshing to see a poliction actually answer the questions put to him.
You can access your vaccination data online (but not via an app). Google "NHS Covid Pass Wales".

You have to set yourself up with a log in, which includes uploading a photo of your passport and a video of you saying a PIN number. This is one-off though.

EDIT: This was in response to Pembsexile's post, not yours sorry Stan.
I got mine via the website. Prompted by a link from the BBC website. No app available in Wales yet. I did not have to upload my passport photo to get it either. You can also have a paper one if you want. No idea when the app is available in Wales. It is in the Shires.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Fu Ming wrote:What’s wrong with the stamped card that was issued when you had your jabs?
Easy to copy . My daughter was saying you can buy the cardboard ones they give you when you've had the jab on line already
Understood but I would of thought it might not be too hard to make copies of some downloaded document if it does not contain a passport image.
I might be wrong or missing something.

The official letter is a far more sophisticated document than the flimsy little card. That was never going to be acceptable as proof, nor was it ever intended to be. I do notice that mention of necessary documentation now seems to state proof of vaccination OR a recent negative lateral flow result rather than AND.... The sooner they drop the lateral flow test option the better. It is entirely insecure as 'proof'.

Fu Ming wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Fu Ming wrote:What’s wrong with the stamped card that was issued when you had your jabs?
Easy to copy . My daughter was saying you can buy the cardboard ones they give you when you've had the jab on line already
Understood but I would of thought it might not be too hard to make copies of some downloaded document if it does not contain a passport image.
I might be wrong or missing something.
Whilst it is straightforward, there are checks. As I say, no passport info’ required, but you do need a log on with password to access the site. Before you finish registering, you have to give your home address, e-mail address and date of birth. You can get a paper form if you wish but the normal response is to give you a QR code. This you can use as proof of vaccine.

However, talking to a friend tonight, he advised me that his phone can’t use QR codes. Paper it is for him then.