Re: Timmy Abraham

Let's be realistic and stop questioning signings
We are a league Two club keeping our heads above water
A new decent pitch
and a core of decent players
Start the season with positive attacking footy and we'll give a good account of ourselves
I really think Mr Ellison can do a good positive job on and off the pitch as well
Come on the MIGHTY 'PORT :cheers:

amberbhoy wrote:
Countymax wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Am I the only one to think Timmy Abraham was a spoof, made-up signing?
Indeed, who we signing next, Barry Kane?
Hope we sign Barry Kane especially if we can get his strike partner Daughter Heung-Min too.
I was hoping for Timmy and Tammy's other brother Tommy...

wattsville_boy wrote:
amberbhoy wrote:
Countymax wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Am I the only one to think Timmy Abraham was a spoof, made-up signing?
Hope we sign Barry Kane especially if we can get his strike partner Daughter Heung-Min too.
What about his other brother Tummy?

Fu Ming wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:
amberbhoy wrote:
Countymax wrote:
What about his other brother Tummy?
I understand his other brother was very injury prone. Had so much replacement surgery, new hips, shoulders, elbows and knees that he sets of the security alarms at airports. You know Tinny Abrahams.

:grin:

Edit.

Not to be confused with another brother who was born three months premature at only 1 pound 7 ounces. Tiny Abrahams.

Flynny has covered himself with the overblown size of the squad,26 and counting.Unless the Development squad play on a Saturday,which is unlikely,then there will be a large number sat in the stand or at home.There will be a few who won’t be able to get in the match day squad even if they are good enough.It also means that there will be a few who will just plod along in the Development side with little or no chance of playing.Will Fulham allow him to do that,I doubt it so,he has to step up to the plate.We will soon see who are the doers and who are the plodders.

Disagree that the numbers are overblown. Discounting the three first-year pros and Hall - although maybe at 22 tagging him as a development player is about easing him in without pressure - we can choose from:

GK Day or Townsend

CD Three from Norman, Clarke, Farquharson, Demetriou, Bennett, Dolan

WB Two from Norman (?), Lewis, Haynes, Willmott

MF Three from Bennett, Dolan, Willmott, Upson, Azaz, Missilou, Ellison, Senior when fit

FW Two from Amond, Collins, Telford, Abraham, Baker-Richardson, Hylton.