Re: Rumours

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Covid has replaced security as the go to excuse for just about anything.

Only my take, I genuinely don't know.

Flynn seems to have fallen out with the board of directors. Possibly over recruitment.
Totally agree … dont think Covid affects your ability to actually look interested, thought it at Harrogate , thought it even more Tuesday and again yesterday , he’s normally bouncing after a home win, not yesterday … a very very token clap. I don’t want him gone at all, just agreeing that something ain’t right.

excessbee wrote:Not having caught Covid, I'm not qualified to pass judgement on how it might have affected Michael Flynn. At a guess, he could be still pretty wiped out by it.
I had it last year and I'm still in my opinion suffering from the effects

UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:Not having caught Covid, I'm not qualified to pass judgement on how it might have affected Michael Flynn. At a guess, he could be still pretty wiped out by it.
As far as I am aware, I’ve not suffered with Covid, so tell me does it affect your ability to smile ?

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
As far as I am aware, I’ve not suffered with Covid, so tell me does it affect your ability to smile ?
I've not suffered with covid either, but when not feeling 100% it definitely affects my likelihood of smiling, and doesn't necessarily mean I've fallen out with someone.

Back in June,I think it was 76 who said that Flynny would be gone by the end of September.Did 76 think that we would do so well that teams would be desperate to pay us comp to take him or,we would be so bad that he would be sacked or,is there some other significance to that date that the rest of us don’t know about.Over to you 76.

Percy plunkett wrote:Back in June,I think it was 76 who said that Flynny would be gone by the end of September.Did 76 think that we would do so well that teams would be desperate to pay us comp to take him or,we would be so bad that he would be sacked or,is there some other significance to that date that the rest of us don’t know about.Over to you 76.
A bit pointless, he hasn't gone and unless 76 is actually Flynny or someone on the board then he was guessing at best

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Covid has replaced security as the go to excuse for just about anything.

Only my take, I genuinely don't know.

Flynn seems to have fallen out with the board of directors. Possibly over recruitment.
Totally agree … dont think Covid affects your ability to actually look interested, thought it at Harrogate , thought it even more Tuesday and again yesterday , he’s normally bouncing after a home win, not yesterday … a very very token clap. I don’t want him gone at all, just agreeing that something ain’t right.
Agreed. He looked disinterested at best on Saturday.

Or alternatively, he has (obviously) tested clear of the Covid virus but is still feeling under the weather but felt that the more fickle of our fanbase would complain and speculate if he was not in attendance. Hence a thread being started with the title 'Rumours'.

excessbee wrote:Or alternatively, he has (obviously) tested clear of the Covid virus but is still feeling under the weather but felt that the more fickle of our fanbase would complain and speculate if he was not in attendance. Hence a thread being started with the title 'Rumours'.
As the initial post was up before Mike Flynn's non interview and as it was in any event about Joey Barton, (the post that is) I think your analysis somewhat unlikely.

daftasfxxx wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Back in June,I think it was 76 who said that Flynny would be gone by the end of September.Did 76 think that we would do so well that teams would be desperate to pay us comp to take him or,we would be so bad that he would be sacked or,is there some other significance to that date that the rest of us don’t know about.Over to you 76.
A bit pointless, he hasn't gone and unless 76 is actually Flynny or someone on the board then he was guessing at best

I was told that Flynny would be gone by the end of September regardless. Someone close to him but hopefully it’s wrong.