Re: Rumours

Put him on a two year rolling contract immediately, maybe with a pay rise! Add a multiple of his contact depending on which league he goes to eg Div 2 contract x3 , Div 1 x 6, Championship X 8, Premier league x 20. Similar for international opportunies.And permission to speak to anyone that makes an approach

George Street-Bridge wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Barton to be sacked by Bristol Rovers today is what I am hearing on the grapevine
Surely not?
That Barton is still there perhaps indicates that Rovers are holding fire until the court cases are heard. If he can then no longer fulfil his role, they can get rid without any payoff. If he is found not guilty then results will be his downfall. Personally, I hope he stays a few weeks longer.

excessbee wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Barton to be sacked by Bristol Rovers today is what I am hearing on the grapevine
Surely not?
That Barton is still there perhaps indicates that Rovers are holding fire until the court cases are heard. If he can then no longer fulfil his role, they can get rid without any payoff. If he is found not guilty then results will be his downfall. Personally, I hope he stays a few weeks longer.

One of the most cynical posts I have ever read on this board.

I wrote cynical, not wrong.