Re: Exiles Grandstand Barrow away

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Ugo. wrote:2-1 down. Shocking second half and shocking tactical reactions from Flynn.
Agreed, but also shocking performances from the same players who looked good for the 1st 20 mins. Can you blame the manager for that?
Thats why I said shocking second half and I can blame the manager for taking too long to react and then completely getting the subs wrong.

County ranger wrote:
Ugo. wrote:Abraham and Farquharson for Azaz and Dolan. .

Strange substitutions
Headless chickens on for players who can control and pass a ball. Barrow are a very average L2 side who have controlled the game after 20 mins - we now look like a scratch side who have no cohesion or game plan.
Those Subs are criminal. Cooper left on the bench.

Ugo. wrote:
County ranger wrote:

Strange substitutions
Headless chickens on for players who can control and pass a ball. Barrow are a very average L2 side who have controlled the game after 20 mins - we now look like a scratch side who have no cohesion or game plan.
I think that he is carrying an injury.

What is the point of Abraham - petulance personified?

Free beer wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
County ranger wrote:

Strange substitutions

If so why is he on the bench and if so then even Ellison and Missilou would be better. Abraham and Farqurharson bring nothing.

I might invoice Flynn for my £10 for watching that shower. A disasterclass of management.

Ugo. wrote:
Free beer wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
County ranger wrote:

Strange substitutions

If so why is he on the bench and if so then even Ellison and Missilou would be better. Abraham and Farqurharson bring nothing.

I might invoice Flynn for my £10 for watching that shower. A disasterclass of management.

Would suggest you invoice the whole team with the possible exception of Townsend. Believe the players should take equal blame for that performance as there was a marked deterioration from all the outfield players after the 1st 20 mins. If Barrow are as described as an average League 2 team then we are clearly below average based on tonights game.

p.s. very good finish for the winner
Last edited by OLDCROMWELLIAN on September 24th, 2021, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Free beer wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
County ranger wrote:

Strange substitutions

Would suggest you invoice the whole team with the possible exception of Townsend. Believe the players should take equal blame for that performance as there was a marked deterioration from all the outfield players after the 1st 20 mins. If Barrow are as described as an average League 2 team then we are clearly below average based on tonights game.
Flynn is the Manager, buck stops with him, he is supposed to react, his substitutions and tactics were criminal. Looks like whoever said he wanted to be out by end of September were correct.

Well Flynny,sit back and try and hold a 1-0 lead,great tactical decision.Then to top it off,bring on Dennis and Abrahams.There was one instance where Abraham is chasing their bloke in the box,I shout don’t foul and what does he do,send him back to Fulham.We needed Missilou on to try and tackle someone and Cooper to run at them.We lost 25 points from winning positions last season,when will Flynny learn.