Re: Exiles Grandstand Barrow away

Percy plunkett wrote:Well Flynny,sit back and try and hold a 1-0 lead,great tactical decision.Then to top it off,bring on Dennis and Abrahams.There was one instance where Abraham is chasing their bloke in the box,I shout don’t foul and what does he do,send him back to Fulham.We needed Missilou on to try and tackle someone and Cooper to run at them.We lost 25 points from winning positions last season,when will Flynny learn.
Have to agree with you there Percy, we have 6 outfield players on the bench and 3 sub opportunities. So why bring on the 3 players who should only be there to make up the numbers including the one who shouldn't be anywhere near the squad barring injuries?

Amberexile wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Well Flynny,sit back and try and hold a 1-0 lead,great tactical decision.Then to top it off,bring on Dennis and Abrahams.There was one instance where Abraham is chasing their bloke in the box,I shout don’t foul and what does he do,send him back to Fulham.We needed Missilou on to try and tackle someone and Cooper to run at them.We lost 25 points from winning positions last season,when will Flynny learn.
Have to agree with you there Percy, we have 6 outfield players on the bench and 3 sub opportunities. So why bring on the 3 players who should only be there to make up the numbers including the one who shouldn't be anywhere near the squad barring injuries?
I would say that's all 3, not just 1.

Ugo. wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Can;t argue with that

Amberexile wrote:
Ugo. wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Can;t argue with that
Who is responsible for these signings?

ghosty wrote:That was even worse close up perhaps I can involve for my hotel and fuel
Having a consultation drink and meal in barrow spoons
I'm tamping just watching it online, christ knows what it feels like having spent the money to go all the way there and watch it. Hope you enjoy your drink and meal, you deserve it.

Flynn has to step up to the mark soon because us fans know our best line up to win games. Too many changes which gives out the wrong signals to the players who play well and next game no where to be seen. Team morale ? Time after time we have a dominant half. Game should be out of sight go in at half time for team talk and come out a different team majority of times a losing one what does this say about team talk and motivating the players. Manager performing under par thus far !
Worried about team selection it is not rocket science !

Percy plunkett wrote:I don’t know when the post match interview is but,someone has to ask where was Telford and Livermore.I hope Flynny says they were injured,if not,then serious questions about the management need to be asked.
Agree and I must add that we were astoundingly poor second half. I’m failing to understand Flynn’s selections or tactics. If he’s still ill then take a month off because that was unbelievably awful tonight and he should be thoroughly angry or perplexed after it. We could be in serious trouble with this squad as we do not look remotely a football league team at the moment.

Baker-Richardson seemed to be injured, he visibly slowed as he ran onto a good through ball after he had a poor first touch and was soon replaced. But why haul Cooper all the way to Barrow and then bring on Hylton to play left wing? Abraham losing the ball and then pushing a defender in the back time after time is like watching a 10-year-old. By the end they were beating us on both flanks at will.

I thought Madley was excellent.